High Imperial Academy

Channelknight Fadran

Wasing the bright of seeing the notting of say, and teaching was notting the have. Having, wasing the saying the say.

Nip thinking: Notting the have of brightness. Notting the saying the say ups having. Notting the telling the saying the say. Having, notting the telling, making the brightness of think: Us wasing the saying the say, and nips wasing the telling of say. Wasing the brightness of writing of regs:

1. You wasing the thinking of tellings of saying the say. Iffing the wanting of telling, you wasing the posting of say thinking. Wasing the getting of telling.
  2. Iffing the telling of the say, you wasing the niceing on the nip. Wasing putting, notting broking.

Also you wasing the still saying on the mint. English wasing language, and us wasing the needing of words! Ups above all: High Imperial notting the brightness! Wasing putting brightness-not in everything.

Wasing not of wasing is!

-Channelknight

English translation if you don't want to translate:

Spoiler

It's come to my attention that there haven't been many posts here of late, and the google classroom is dead. Therefore, I'm gonna post a thing.

Disclaimer: I don't really know how to speak fluent High Imperial, and there's only so much I can teach you. Therefore, instead of posting more lessons, we should post our High Imperial ideas and get them peer-edited. Here are a few suggestions and rules:

1. Come up with a phrase that you'd like to pull in casual conversation. If you want it critiqued, then post it here in this stream; we'll peer-edit it for you.
  2. If you're peer-editing someone else's phrase, then be nice! Be constructive, not destructive.

Also, the document is still open! High Imperial is an English-based language, so all we really need at this point is vocabulary. And above all: High Imperial is a gibberish language! Be sure to throw nonsense words in everything you say.

[Redacted]!

-Channelknight

1 minute ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:
  Hide contents

Even though I’m translating from “Am I doing this right?” Not “Was I doing this right?”

As far as I can tell, wasing pretty much means "was doing" and "is doing." (Eastern street slang was made to be vague and "intentionally obtuse."

6 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Wasing of yes.

Hide contents

I’ve honestly got no idea how to say just “yes” in high imperial, so hopefully this is obtuse enough.

Wasing of the thinking of nip of saying, " Wasing".

Spoiler

I think simply wasing should work.