High Imperial Academy

Channelknight Fadran

2 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Notting the knowing? Wasing the want of know. (I have no clue what you just said)

That gives me hope I still have it B)

2 hours ago, Scarletfox said:

wasing the downing... wasing the justing of knowing of losing the knowing of saying the say. Wasing the wishing of having the saying the say on the nip of frequent.

Translation: I am feeling down, I just realized I am losing the knowledge of High Imperial (or a more loose translation, I am losing the ability to speak High Imperial). I wish I could speak High Imperial to people more frequently (more loose translation, I wish I had more people to speak High Imperial with regularly)

43 minutes ago, Scarletfox said:

wasing the downing... wasing the justing of knowing of losing the knowing of saying the say. Wasing the wishing of having the saying the say on the nip of frequent.

Wasing the nip of needing the saying say? Wasing the nip of helping the want! Notting of wasing the nip of knowing. Wasing the pleasure of greeting!

Edited by EchoOfThePlanes

Having of brightness. Wasing of thinking the nips of the say ising the making of . . . Ah, storm it. I was thinking we could make threads about normal topics, but talk about it only in High Imperial. This thread is stagnating because the only point of it is to learn and speak High Imperial, but why use a language (or in this case, dialect) if you have nothing to talk about? So start your regular threads; your theories, RPGs, and whatever else, but use High Imperial the whole time, and maybe have a note in english explaining that that particular thread is for practicing.

Ising the nips of thinking the same?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 11:03 AM, Narcoleptic Axolotl said:

Having of brightness. Wasing of thinking the nips of the say ising the making of . . . Ah, storm it. I was thinking we could make threads about normal topics, but talk about it only in High Imperial. This thread is stagnating because the only point of it is to learn and speak High Imperial, but why use a language (or in this case, dialect) if you have nothing to talk about? So start your regular threads; your theories, RPGs, and whatever else, but use High Imperial the whole time, and maybe have a note in english explaining that that particular thread is for practicing.

Wasing the approving!

• 5 weeks later...

Wasing the liking of this for the thinking. Wasing the wishing of more nips knowing the say. Brighting the thinking of nips notting the knowing of saying the say. To get enough people’s inputs on whatever those topics are, we’d need to include an English translation for whatever we say.

Edit: Or wasing the having of links to the this. Nips wasing the needing of learning the say.

Edited by Truthwatcher Artifabrian

On 8/11/2021 at 11:25 AM, Truthwatcher Artifabrian said:

Wasing the liking of this for the thinking. Wasing the wishing of more nips knowing the say. Brighting the thinking of nips notting the knowing of saying the say. To get enough people’s inputs on whatever those topics are, we’d need to include an English translation for whatever we say.

Edit: Or wasing the having of links to the this. Nips wasing the needing of learning the say.

Liking of links. Nips having of linking from the this too. Ising of ease for finding the places for saying the say.

(Translation: I like the idea of links. How about we also link from this thread to the practice threads? That way it'll be easier to find places to practice.)

Wasing the wanting of this for the doing! Having of brightness the nips of wasing!

• 1 month later...

Let’s see who can translate a cosmere theory I have from high imperial into normal 

wasing the issing of having the have feruchemy that allows to travel between the basin and the where of needing with duralumin to wanting the taking of connection to of the basin to be wanting to travel of one land to another 

1 hour ago, Kalak_ said:

wasing the issing of having the have feruchemy that allows to travel between the basin and the where of needing with duralumin to wanting the taking of connection to of the basin to be wanting to travel of one land to another 

No connection to the Basin is not neccesary for travel.

And using that connection from you is theoretically possible but outside the current understanding of Ferucemy.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...