Cookies

On 14/05/2020 at 1:29 AM, Quantus said:

It's a running gag in the Allyverse RP, various groups offering cookies with hemalurgic spikes "hidden" in them, and other offering supposedly danger-free cookies.  It's the Alleyverse equivalent of "Dont Take Candy From Strangers".

https://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/92-alleyverse/

I'm happy this tradition is still alive. I used to RP (might still) as the Mistress of the Wafflesworn kitchen here and spiked my waffles with Wafflerasium all the time. Made  for interesting experiments many years ago. 

I'm thinking it must've been @Voidus that started offering these cookies in the Dark Alley, where the Alleyverse began. Secret spiking is so good. I don't have to bloody my white clothes.

On 5/20/2020 at 9:57 AM, Shard of Reading said:

If your not licensed I won't take it. 

I can give you a licensed cookie! *offers a cookie with a sticky note that says “Clearly not spiked.” Metal glints slightly in the cookie as the surroundings shift to just Ghanderflaffle and Shard of Reading standing between two brick walls in low lighting. Ghanderflaffle smiles.*

Just take the cookie. *She whispers*

It's not normally me that turns this into a roleplay, but I’m considering joining the Alleyverse so I may as well practice. :lol:

7 minutes ago, AonEne said:

*shakes head* Sometimes people try to poison our cookies in various ways, but don’t pay attention to them. We make sure they’re safe. ;) 

How would you see microscopic organisms?

3 hours ago, Shard of Reading said:

What?

I created a bacteria colony on the cookie that would work through your digestive track, and cause skin irritation.

Edited by Frustration

2 minutes ago, Frustration said:

How would you detect them?

We’re not the DA, but we’re not useless. (Usually. This era is different for plot purposes. They’d still be able to detect something like this, though.) 

33 minutes ago, AonEne said:

We’re not the DA, but we’re not useless. (Usually. This era is different for plot purposes. They’d still be able to detect something like this, though.) 

Not sure any amount of bronze, aviar, or breath would let you find that but ok.