3 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

The magic of denial is coming into play

No magic is stronger than that of denial. Brandon should write a book on that. I wonder what the subclasses of the magic denial would be... Some would have the power of rejection, others, strong-will. 

Edited by SymphonianBookworm

35 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

No magic is stronger than that of denial. Brandon should write a book on that. I wonder what the subclasses of the magic denial would be... Some would have the power of rejection, others, strong-will. 

Agreed! I'd read that one.

Is anyone else still in school, or am I the only one? 

22 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

Lol, no, I meant are you still in classes?

Well I recently transferred from a public school to another so I don’t have school right now-

On my last three days my teachers were like: A presentation, quiz & map, and a test? Sure! Why not!

13 minutes ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

Well I recently transferred from a public school to another so I don’t have school right now-

On my last three days my teachers were like: A presentation, quiz & map, and a test? Sure! Why not!

That sounds absolutely wonderful. Was it in that order? Did your teachers really make you take a test on your last day?

2 minutes ago, Shining Silhouette said:

That sounds absolutely wonderful. Was it in that order? Did your teachers really make you take a test on your last day?

It wasnt in order, the test was on the third-to-last day, and I can’t remember the others... but it was very sad because I’m in the “smart” math group, and for the math test ours counted, but the other class’s didn’t, unless it helped their grade average. Talk about unfair. 

I mean, I got a good grade ;) but... :angry:

1 minute ago, SymphonianBookworm said:

It wasnt in order, the test was on the third-to-last day, and I can’t remember the others... but it was very sad because I’m in the “smart” math group, and for the math test ours counted, but the other class’s didn’t, unless it helped their grade average. Talk about unfair. 

I mean, I got a good grade ;) but... :angry:

Actually tragic. Honestly sometimes it doesn't matter if something like that affects you or not; it's still annoying. Feels a bit like being penalized for working hard  

2 hours ago, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

I am a bit shocked that there are so many of us. Part of me assumed this site was mostly adults

Is it cos we're all so articulate?

2 hours ago, Shining Silhouette said:

I did too. I think a good amount of sharders who hang out in the community section are non-adults (or very young ones)

Adults wouldn't have time to waste on forum games :P

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2022 at 7:56 PM, Robin Sedai said:

Is it cos we're all so articulate?

On 6/17/2022 at 4:57 PM, HOID WANTS INSTANT NOODLES said:

I am a bit shocked that there are so many of us. Part of me assumed this site was mostly adults

Me too. Though yeah, it's probably because everyone talks (or... writes/texts/posts) like an adult. Even me, I guess, though I'm not sure adults let the occasional LOL slip through.

I think it's because of punctuation.

Wait... do adults use Lol?

On 6/28/2022 at 5:10 AM, SymphonianBookworm said:

Why do you know this-

The magic of the internet! I searched it. It was also in use in the '80s. Weird, right?

Edited by Robin Sedai
When you don't notice you misspelled something until for days later. *facepalm*

14 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

Do you not memorize random facts and spout them at random times?

I memorize different kind of facts. Such as the irony of hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia. And the wonderfulness of pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. 
Also Shakespeare.
And LOTR random facts (I did not make a 50 question quiz on it. Nope. I did not.).
But not LOL.

16 minutes ago, Robin Sedai said:

The magic of the internet! I searched it. It also was also in use in the '80s. Weird, right?

Oh my god wait my parents used LOL when they were kids... Or not kids, but... THEY USED LOL??