21 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I DON'T HAVE TIME. I'M TECHNICALLY AN ADULT NOW PLEASE SEND HELP.

Spoiler

Facebook Messenger Shows Its New Speed With FacePile Read Receipts |  TechCrunch

I got you

Funny story. I was just out driving my sister with my brand new license (almost a month by now) and there was a police perimeter/barricade put around my sister's friend's block WHILE I DROPPED HER OFF. So I was leaving the block and there was a police car and some cones set up and I thought: I can totally make this squeeze. Definitely. I have faith in my parent's minivan.

Anyway I knocked over a cone and the policeman honked at me and started cursing at me for my idiocy. Just a day in the life of a brand new driver.

Edited by Shining Silhouette

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Elf said:

Ok im totally not freaking out about the fact that the year after next i am a bloody adult at 3 am 

This year:16 

Next year:17 

2024: 18

Same here :(.

And my birthday is next month, I'm trying to save my freakout for then but it's not working

Farewell-

I will join this non-adult club. 

The members are slowly diminishing... just never get older then 17 everyone. Freeze time. It’s simply, really. Find the Peter Pan in yourself. 

Me... I’m not 18. Or super super close to 18. We’ll, it doesn’t feel close, but... that’s what they always say...