42 minutes ago, Condensation said:

Wait - people are ten internally? I always feel, like, 40. And then I feel far too young to be 40. Not enough experience, you know?

I am literally a mental 5 year old. Now excuse me while I go find some monkey bars to climb. 

1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

So, I was looking through my old notebooks, and one time in 1st grade I spelled have 3 different times on the same page and they were all wrong.

I'm pretty sure I might have done the same thing. A few years ago I also found a notebook filled with stories I wrote in 4th grade... They're painful to read. 

Hello! I cannot vote, so I would like to join.

On 1/26/2021 at 7:12 PM, Condensation said:

Okay... be forewarned. It really is terrible.

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Olive.

Olive who?

Olive us are here.

That’s not that bad! I like olives! :)
I remember a couple of years ago, I had to sit with a couple of six year olds before their ballet recital, and...well. They played telephone, and ended up with the word ‘tushie’ before dissolving into fits of laughter. It was cute, I guess. But...kinda awkward for me.

14 minutes ago, 2EmLee2 said:

I am proudly not an adult! Actually, let me check...Yep! I'm under eighteen! (Thankfully.) I would like to join this club.

Welcome to the mostly dead club that I started, Enter's sibling! (sister?) EmLee! :P