2 hours ago, Hentient said:

*Ahem* you can mold things with division to! like carving but with any substance... and also way more accurate... and also way cooler. 

Yes, why I want to know more about dustbringers, and I want to know exactly their limitations along with the stonewards. those are my 2 favorite orders.

On 5/28/2020 at 8:04 AM, Karnage said:

Its amazing how technology can create such a front. I honestly didn't expect AonEne or Nameless to be able to join this group.

All this diversity is amazing as well, looks like there are a few in here that are from elsewhere in the world. 

It makes me wonder though how many kids actually are on this site and us not know it at all. 

Also, Ene big fan of seeing you around the forum, Nameless same to you. 

It seems like we are all on separate corners of the 17th shard with Ene being into the role playing, Nameless in the theories, and me lurking and watching those two while playing Sanderson Elimination.

Thanks, I think that’s a compliment? :lol: 

Oh yeah, most Sharders are from America but there’s a really significant amount who aren’t. 

Most of us are under 20 at least. (There are a good few who are 18/19/20ish.) The adults are, as far as I can tell, more of a minority, especially anyone older than 30. 

Thank you, I’m glad! 

I hang out in places other than the RPing, I’m just a community person in general I think, as opposed to the more theory-oriented discussions. 

1 hour ago, Shard of Reading said:

I guess that's when it is in Poland and if so, lucky Poland. 

Well maybe lucky... but can read 4 part of SA as soon as it gets out. (I will try, but I’m a little doubtful about it)

12 hours ago, AonEne said:

Hang on, I think I’ve seen a Studio C with him, but idk if I’ve watched much of his personally. He seems like a cool guy though, so I might look into him more. 

He's BYU Alumni, has lots of stuff like the squirrel thing. If you do look into him more I would recommend his glitter bomb trap for package thieves video, both version one and version two. 

Also, as a side note and congratulations, you hit both 6,000 posts and the reputation title of Lord Ruler.

11 hours ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

He's BYU Alumni, has lots of stuff like the squirrel thing. If you do look into him more I would recommend his glitter bomb trap for package thieves video, both version one and version two. 

Also, as a side note and congratulations, you hit both 6,000 posts and the reputation title of Lord Ruler.

Yeah, thanks :) 

Cool, I’ll definitely have to check those out. 

On 07/06/2020 at 10:41 AM, Matrim's_Dice said:

If you do look into him more I would recommend his glitter bomb trap for package thieves video, both version one and version two. 

yeah they're really funny!