1 minute ago, FriarFritz said:

May your graduation be less... interesting than mine was...

And actually, I believe the most correct form may be, "Hmmm. It feels good to be not an adult," as "to not be" splits the infinitive, a minor grammatical peccadillo, and "not to be" creates a dissatisfying separation between noun and adjective (possibly).

giphy-3.gif.c2e5d4cb5800b4c20ca216f46d66a787.gif

Oof. You were a senior. Thank you for the wishes, and I'm sorry.

Interesting. 

Flame on!

Edited by Mist

33 minutes ago, Condensation said:

wish I never had to become an adult can't wait to go to college and get my dream job, elementary school teacher!

To find more evidence on whether or not we really are the same person, (I also really want to be an elementary school teacher!) are you also somewhat interested in interior design?

On 9/21/2020 at 2:50 AM, DramaQueen said:

Me too!! It was really weird when I found out that people in the Fellowship of the Thing were like in their 20s or so. 

Wait.... really??

On 9/24/2020 at 7:38 AM, Ghanderflaffle said:

Yea, I always thought Ene was older than me, but I actually am by a bit.

Weren't you born in 2004??

I have this really pretty display in my room, it's copper wire lights zigzagging across the wall that's across the room from my bed, then I have playbills from shows I've been in and seen hanging from the wire lights, along with little souvenirs from a couple of shows.

10 hours ago, DramaQueen said:

I have this really pretty display in my room, it's copper wire lights zigzagging across the wall that's across the room from my bed, then I have playbills from shows I've been in and seen hanging from the wire lights, along with little souvenirs from a couple of shows.

Awesome! My gosh, that's a great idea! *anxiously twiddles thumbs*