15 minutes ago, Ghanderflaffle said:

Heeeyyy just turned 16 like 2 weeks ago. :D

On the subject of height, I’m used to being one of the tallest as my town is about 80% Hispanic and they are generally short. I’m right about 5'10 though.

You meant 6'10? (5'10 is not much) or I just understood everything wrong?

3 minutes ago, Emi said:

You meant 6'10? (5'10 is not much) or I just understood everything wrong?

I think he did mean 5' 10", that isn't short. It's not tall, but it's not short. It's only 4 inches shorter then me. :D

6' 10", that is really tall. That would be insane and also awesome.

5 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

I think he did mean 5' 10", that isn't short. It's not tall, but it's not short. It's only 4 inches shorter then me. :D

6' 10", that is really tall. That would be insane and also awesome.

Oh, I was looking at foots *big confusion, because I didn't know, that there are such a lot of different types of measurements.* now I got really lost

Edited by Emi

Just now, Emi said:

Oh, I was looking at foots *big confusion, because I didn't know, that there are such a lot of different types of measurements.*

Sort of a meter/foot confusion deal?

Just now, Emi said:

Yep.

Honestly, I don't know why the U.S. doesn't use the metric system. It just makes so much more sense, if you think about it. 

Metric system: 100 centimeters in a meter, 1000 grams in a kilogram, etc.

Whatever-Americans-use-I-forgot-the-name system:12 iNcHes iN oNe FoOt 5280 fEeT iN a MiLE

Just now, Matrim's_Dice said:

Whatever-Americans-use-I-forgot-the-name system:12 iNcHes iN oNe FoOt 5280 fEeT iN a MiLE

And now imagine converting it on math, like inches to foots, etc.<_<

7 minutes ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

Honestly, I don't know why the U.S. doesn't use the metric system. It just makes so much more sense, if you think about it. 

Because we like being different from everyone else. Maybe.

On 5/17/2020 at 1:13 AM, Emi said:

I hope, that I won’t be higher than 5.8 I hate being the highest one (fortunately in our class is girl, whose father is 6.4 and mom 5.8, so likely she will be taller):P

On 5/17/2020 at 4:29 PM, Matrim's_Dice said:

I am taller then 6 feet, still growing, and also 14!

CHORTLES TWICE

Oh! Never mind I don check my height very often but I just found out that I am 6 foot, 2 & 1/2 inches. Huh. 

CHORTLES THRICE

6 hours ago, McWafy said:

Oh! Never mind I don check my height very often but I just found out that I am 6 foot, 2 & 1/2 inches. Huh. 

CHORTLES THRICE

Good to hear, that I'm not high for a lot of people here. In my school, there are like four girls higher than me in 7th and 8th grade. 

I like the Lightweavers. They have quite interesting truths. And Besides that I like also their powers. (Like please, who wouldn't like to draw in the air. It's soooo many posibilities!)

I agree though I personally think that the windrunners have ideals that make the most sense(Having lies as ideals doesn't make sense to me and being a law upholding robot does not sound like a good choice, edgedancers have ideals that make sense but don't really accomplish much.), and who wouldn't want to fly and stick things to other things.

20 minutes ago, A Windrunner said:

I agree though I personally think that the windrunners have ideals that make the most sense(Having lies as ideals doesn't make sense to me and being a law upholding robot does not sound like a good choice, edgedancers have ideals that make sense but don't really accomplish much.), and who wouldn't want to fly and stick things to other things.

Yeah, flying... My biggest unreal dream since I was a small child. (I mean, when I was in pre-school) (this one is actually going along with a dream to have a dragon).:P

Windrunners are also fine, but I like to stand out and iit's obvious that everyone will take them, so I chose a Lightweaver*. :ph34r:

*And I still really like their ideals.