1 hour ago, Matrim's_Dice said:

Prediction: I am the tallest.

14 years old but 6 feet 2 inches

Hmm... That's a lot. I'm almoust 170cm, which (according to calculator) is more less 5.6 feets 

The problem is that I don't stop growing, though I'm already 5cm higher than my mom

Edited by Emi

7 hours ago, AonEne said:

I’m 5’ 2 iirc and pretty sure I’m done growing. :P 

Don't worry. My best friend has also 5.1 or somthing like this and she won't be much taller, because she has really short parents

2 hours ago, McWafy said:

I am pretty much 6 foot and am still growing!! Im also 15.

CHORTLES

I hope, that I won’t be higher than 5.8 I hate being the highest one (fortunately in our class is girl, whose father is 6.4 and mom 5.8, so likely she will be taller):P

12 hours ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

Darn it, I feel short. I’m 16, but I’m still only at 5’ 9”, and I’ve only got a couple of inches left in me. If I can just make it to six foot, all of my life goals will be achieved.

In 8 grade we have a person who is more, than a head shorter, than me and he is a boy, so your height is not bad;)

5 minutes ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

If I was a Sleepless, I could be as tall as I wanted:ph34r:

Actually there is a limit, but I'm guessing you'll be fine with what you can use, since we got a RAFO on wether they can get to chasmfiend size.

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/373/#e12043

https://wob.coppermind.net/events/372/#e11953

4 minutes ago, Hentient said:

WAIT there are actually other people on this site that can’t even drive?! Seriously thought I was all alone. Can I join?? 

Yep, we have a very much thriving bunch of non-adults :D (in fact, I’d say lots of us are younger than 20, maybe half even) 

Edited by AonEne

53 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Yep, we have a very much thriving bunch of non-adults :D (in fact, I’d say lots of us are younger than 20, maybe half even) 

It happens, when the writer writes 13+ books. You read them as soon as you can (which normally means around 12) and then you just get really into them and do an account on this site:P