Koloss Chickens

Enter a username

To expand on that, the discussion in here is mostly about any sort of changes to the Coppermind itself, and it doesn't tend to get that much activity (there's a Coppermind editor's Discord where most stuff gets hashed out these days). You'll probably get more engagement in the Mistborn subforum that Karger suggested; there's a lot more people who pay attention to that forum compared to this one. But yes, you theoretically could spike physical strength into a chicken, though I don't think they would end up looking much like koloss made from humans.

Anyway, welcome to the 17th Shard and the Coppermind, and thanks for fixing those typos on the Spook article yesterday!

Edited by Starwatcher
Spelling

1 hour ago, Starwatcher said:

But yes, you theoretically could spike physical strength into a chicken, though I don't think they would end up looking much like koloss made from humans.

I think they would probably look like chickens in the same way that regular koloss look like people. I don't know how they'd act in relation to regular chickens, regular koloss, and regular people, though.

19 hours ago, Enter a username said:

On the Hemalurgy page of the Coppermind, it says that you can use it on animals (but not plants). Does this mean that you could make a koloss out of a chicken instead of a human?!

So, a chicken that was larger, stronger, driven to kill, yet dumber than an ordinary chicken...

What I've always wondered about that comment, that hemalurgy works with animals, is if that meant creating chimeric koloss was possible. Instead of four people => koloss, what about using three people and a horse? A centaur koloss? And is that what we see in the kandra Homeland in Shadows of Self?