Rushu42

Passworded Forums

3 posts in this topic

Quick question: I'm able to see the forum for White Sand Prose without having a password to input, and I also don't see a place where one would enter a password in the first place. In addition, I received a copy of the Aether of Night manuscript, but I could see that forum before I got it. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

6 hours ago, Rushu42 said:

Quick question: I'm able to see the forum for White Sand Prose without having a password to input, and I also don't see a place where one would enter a password in the first place. In addition, I received a copy of the Aether of Night manuscript, but I could see that forum before I got it. Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you.

You're not missing anything.

when they first added the WhiteSand Prose and Aether forum you would have to enter the password but not anymore. They just haven’t updated the webpage and removed that part

maybe they didn’t think the stuff in them was that sensitive anymore or maybe they just wanted more people to be able to view the topics.... i dont know. Im just glad they did it

Edited by Eternal Khol

Eternal Khol is right. There used to be passwords and now there are not. I'll try to find all the instances of passwords there and remove it. Sorry about that.