Unimported Wobs

Hey! Those will just be wobs that haven't yet made it onto the Coppermind so the reference pages haven't been generated yet. :)

There should be "missing reference description, click to import" printed under the wob references in red, in the Notes section at the bottom of the page - if you click on that and press save (no need to make any changes, it'll automatically generated and preview for you) then that should fix it. 

13 hours ago, Windrunner2319 said:

Thanks, I tried that and It takes me to a page that says that I don't have permission to create that page, what should I do now?

It looks like you don't currently have permissions to create pages - I'll pass onto the admins that you need to be moved to the 'editors' group (all new accounts start in a restricted group to prevent spammers and vandalism). In terms of creating new pages - wob pages are fine to create whenever you come across them, but if there are content pages you think are missing then it's best to chat about them first either here in the forum or on the Coppermind Discord (if you wanted to hang there as well :)), just in case they've come up before or would work better as a subsection on another page or as a category. 

Thanks for all your help so far! Very much appreciated. :)