Ask Rosharan A.C. Anything

Rosharan A.C.

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

This is the most evil thing I have done on the shard.:D

Reveal hidden contents

Have you lost the game recently?

<_<

Spoiler

Depends on what you mean by recently. I lost the game yesterday, when looking at me being mentioned was too much, and I also lost just now. 

8 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

<_<

Reveal hidden contents

Depends on what you mean by recently. I lost the game yesterday, when looking at me being mentioned was too much, and I also lost just now. 

:D

Here's a real question for you

What one thing do you think has caused the most problems this year.

4 minutes ago, Frustration said:

:D

Here's a real question for you

What one thing do you think has caused the most problems this year.

I feel like the corona virus is probably the obvious answer. If you mean besides that, could you bit a bit more specific? Like, personally, or just for the world in general?

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 3:00 PM, AonEne said:

If you could punch anyone in the world in the face, who would it be? Can be past or present. 

If you could give anyone in the world a hug, who? Same conditions. 

Hmm. You propose an interesting question. At first I tried to think of someone who wouldn't feel the pain, or who would just be inconsequential to punch. I'm not really mad at anyone, but I do wanna see what it feels like. I thought about punching a random neanderthal, but then I was like, if I hurt them badly enough though, that could mess up a lot of future generations. I decided punching someone in the past isn't a good idea due to obvious time travel reasons. I guess I'll go with Kim Jong UnPersonally as long as its a quick in-and-out, and he never sees my face.

As for the hug, I can't just pick one person! Personally, I'm a hugger, and there is literally an infinite list of people (in the past and present) who could use a hug. I've been sitting here thinking for the past three minutes and I can't decide. So if I could hug anyone, I would hug everyone. Probably just in the present though.

1 hour ago, Condensation said:

What was your first impression of me?

My first impression was that you're an RP'er. I'm not very good at judging character, but I think the first times I really saw you, you were knee deep in RPs. You're pretty good at it too. Maybe a little too much :P; I've noticed that on The Longest Thread, you've often tried to keep things linear.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh my. Apologies for how long it took me to respond :P.

On 9/19/2020 at 11:43 PM, The Awakened Salad said:

Do you have any good puns?

Do you like math?

That depends. Every now and then I can come up with a decent pun, but only under the right circumstances. As for ones I’ve heard... why, there’s a plethora.

Well, I don’t not like math. I’m pretty good at it, so I’m okay with math. But I wouldn’t do it for fun or anything.

On 9/24/2020 at 1:06 AM, AonEne said:

Can I get one of your ACs installed in my room? 

A unique request. You ask for a sliver of my soul in your abode. I can do this thing, but only for... A PRICE. 

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

(Well, I don't know if I should disclose that information without @AonEne being present, so I'll put the answer in a spoiler box. If you're Ene don't open it :ph34r:)

Spoiler

About $2.78 in US Dollars. That, or a compliment. I will accept both.

I am also open for bartering.

3 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

(Well, I don't know if I should disclose that information without @AonEne being present, so I'll put the answer in a spoiler box. If you're Ene don't open it :ph34r:)

Hide contents

About $2.78 in US Dollars. That, or a compliment. I will accept both.

I am also open for bartering.

You're an amazing person.

Spoiler

Cough up.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

You're an amazing person.

Reveal hidden contents

Cough up.

Spoiler

Alright, alright! I suppose I owe you an air conditioning unit now. If you’ll fill out this clipboard for me sir, we’ll send that shipment right away.