Ask Rosharan A.C. Anything

Rosharan A.C.

On 6/7/2020 at 2:31 PM, Rosharan A.C. said:

Hmmm. I’ll let you judge how weird they are, but here’s a few: I cannot resist dancing at least a little when any type of music starts playing, I always end up washing my hands at least three times while I get ready for bed, and quite often, probably more than a dozen times a day, I’ll find myself tapping/patting out a random beat. 

Have you heard of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder? 

6 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

:P Yes I have. I wouldn’t be surprised if i was diagnosed with a little bit of that.

Neither would I :P I don’t want to be a bother, I’m sure you’ve heard it before, but you may want to speak to a doctor if those habits start to impede your life? Though of course that’s all up to you. 

2 hours ago, AonEne said:

Neither would I :P I don’t want to be a bother, I’m sure you’ve heard it before, but you may want to speak to a doctor if those habits start to impede your life? Though of course that’s all up to you. 

Well sure. I don’t know if it’s done much impeding yet. I’ve been to a doctor who said that I have ADHD, so I know how important figuring out these things can be. I really appreciate your concern though! I wouldn’t say my habits are very ritualistic, like some people with obsessive compulsive disorder. They just happen here and there, probably because of the way I grew up.

14 hours ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Well sure. I don’t know if it’s done much impeding yet. I’ve been to a doctor who said that I have ADHD, so I know how important figuring out these things can be. I really appreciate your concern though! I wouldn’t say my habits are very ritualistic, like some people with obsessive compulsive disorder. They just happen here and there, probably because of the way I grew up.

They don’t have to be ritualistic - mine aren’t either. But you’re definitely right in that it’s important to figure it out, get different opinions. Anyway, sorry for bothering you and carrying on; good luck and have a nice day :) 

29 minutes ago, AonEne said:

They don’t have to be ritualistic - mine aren’t either. But you’re definitely right in that it’s important to figure it out, get different opinions. Anyway, sorry for bothering you and carrying on; good luck and have a nice day :) 

No worries. You too! 

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

What’s your favourite word?

Dragons or unicorns?

Would you rather experience extreme heat or extreme cold?

Discombobulated. It’s a fun one.

Gotta go with dragons.

If it’s extreme and I can do something about it, probably cold. Usually though, when people conveniently leave out the extreme part, and I tell them heat, they think I’m crazy or something. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Nameless said:

Are you sure it wouldn't kill you? It might honestly be healthier to take a year off.

Well, you didn't specify when I had to eat them, or say that I couldn't raise them to be their best sanitized and tasty selves before I did.

39 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Yes.

Wise answer.

I'm the guy who, upon hearing this question, thought of the scene where Iroh is yelling at Zuko, "Who are you!? Who do you want to be!?"

I also like reading (obviously), playing video games (although I've actually played a lot less since I got a job), being nice, respecting other people, doing things right the first time, and being clean. I am hoping to get into rock-climbing soon, which I'm excited about. I love my family, and I think I'm very lucky to have an intact family that loves me back. I get distracted pretty easily, my 2nd biggest fear is messing up, and my biggest fear is doing something that makes someone I know stop liking me. That being said, I really like to be social, and although I'm still honing that skill in general, I think I do an OK job. I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, and religion is super important to me. I have a very strong belief in God and Jesus Christ, but I have a hard time sharing it sometimes. I do my best to respect other people's beliefs. My favorite color is green, and my favorite food is mashed potatoes. My cousin, @Truthless of Shinovar, is my best friend (my brotha froma notha motha), and I wish he liked mashed potatoes too. I like to tell people that he doesn't put milk on his cereal (:P). I am really into all kinds of science, and sometimes when I get home late, I catch a glimpse of the stars, and decide to sit down and stare at them for a little while before going in. I think the stars are amazing. I also have an app that tells me when the ISS flies over my location. It happens more often then you think, and I never get bored of seeing it. I hope to one day have a career in engineering, or maybe architecture. However, first and foremost I want to be a father, and I'm willing to put my dreams on hold so my future wife can follow hers. I love music; I can play the piano decently, but I'm crap at sight reading. I play soccer, and I enjoy D&D.

I think I could go on and on, but this should do. Did I mention that I love the 17th shard, and everyone on it? :D 

8 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Aha! So you're a MotCoJCoLDS! And terrible at sight reading but a piano player to boot! Just like me!

Also, I don't put milk in my cereal either.

You don't!?! I am sorry for your loss.

Also, could you explain to me what a MotCoJCoLDS is? I get the last 3 letters, but I'm not sure about anything else. :P

Edited by Rosharan A.C.

9 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

Also, could you explain to me what a MotCoJCoLDS is? I get the last 3 letters, but I'm not sure about anything else. :P

I believe it stands for Mormons of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (I'm not sure though, I think I remember it from lurking in the LDS thread)

30 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

My cousin, @Truthless of Shinovar, is my best friend (my brotha froma notha motha), and I wish he liked mashed potatoes too. I like to tell people that he doesn't put milk on his cereal (:P). 

I’m a texture kind of guy! Mashed potatoes are too mushy and wet cereal is waaaaaay too soggy.

26 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Also, I don't put milk in my cereal either.

BROTHER

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I believe it stands for Mormons of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. (I'm not sure though, I think I remember it from lurking in the LDS thread)

*Member (everything else is correct)

30 minutes ago, Rosharan A.C. said:

You don't!?! I am sorry for your loss.

Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (DramaQueen and I were bored, so we made that acronym. It's pronounced Mott Coe Jay Colds)