Bridge Four Poster - Way of King Kickstarter

18th Shard

It’s funny as a Hapa kid that has grown up with a lot of Persians the ones who are Alethi look like they are a little mixed likes they had an Asian grandparent. This could also just be since they’re not portraits to which means we can’t really see to many details. Also The bright blue always messes with me. 

It’s funny as a Hapa kid that has grown up with a lot of Persians the ones who are Alethi look like they are a little mixed likes they had an Asian grandparent. This could also just be since they’re not portraits to which means we can’t really see to many details. Also The bright blue always messes with me. I like it though and Sigizl  looks how I thought he would. 

Edited by USS bridge four

But then who is who while they are still standing on the ledge? If we really wannt to be certain we can identify only The Lopen (lacking his left arm) and Rock (huge). I guess we can safely assume that the one with the spear standing in the middle is Kaladin. But the others?

• 2 months later...
On 5/5/2020 at 4:08 PM, Subvisual Haze said:

Starting at Kal on the bottom and working clockwise I think we have

1) Teft - older and grizzled

2) Drehy? - receding hairline

3) Lopen - smug smile, 2nd arm is hidden from view

4) Rock - no weapon, facial hair

5) Renarin? - has a sword, a bit distant from the rest (also there's one fewer person in the bottom image relative to the top)

6) Leyten?

7) Sizgil - darker skin

8) Moash - shardblade, no tattoo on forehead, shoulderpatch is also missing (interesting that he's still shown with the group after that point)

9) Skar? -  hair greying a bit?  

Thanks, looks good!

Edited by Cannon Williams
That looks absolutely incredible!

• 9 months later...