Elusive content

Kelwynish

Question

Hey guys n gals. This will be my first post. I have read warbreaker, elantris, the Arcanum collection, mistborn series and of course the amazingly spectacular stormlight archive. I've also read the travelor bit. Am I missing anything? Cannon or not I want EVERYTHING cosmere. I've requested Brandon send me all possible primes as well but no response. 

As a second question: I look through the copper mind regularly, obviously  17th shard and I listen to the shard cast podcast. I also probed Brandon's website for info. Am I missing any other mediums for gathering cosmere tidbits? 

Thanks for all answers. 

3 answers to this question

Aether of Night you can only get here! If you go to the request thread, you can get a copy. It's not currently canon but it's still decent. I don't see White Sand on your list either, so might want to hit those up unless you just forgot to put them which would be understandable.

Edited by Invocation

The Arcanum website has a record of words of Brandon, or WoB for short, which are things Brandon said during signings, conventions, etc'. These quotes aren't exactly canon, since sometimes in the heat of the moment, he gets something mixed up, but they're still fairly accurate and you can learn a lot from them.