Pitching and Synopses

Has Brandon ever shown his pitches/synopses for his work? I'm struggling with mine, and it would be cool to see how he does it. I get he wouldn't have published whatever he used to sell publishers on the whole Cosmere or the entire Stormlight Archive, but it would be cool to see it for individual books like Elantris or finished series like first era Mistborn.

Additionally, does he even need to pitch stuff anymore (especially for the Cosmere)? Or do they basically let him write whatever he wants and wait for the next manuscript to appear in their inbox?

@jamesbondsmith Have you watched any of Brandon's lectures online? I can't exactly recall if he did this, but I think in one of them he might have gone through the pitching process. I took notes from them but I'll need to search through them to see if he covered this, but either way you might find those videos helpful in the entire writing process. Good luck!

(Oh, and I think he does still have to pitch stuff, you never stop, but it is easier for him to do so now because he has a reputation of writing books that sell.)