Extroverts vs Introverts

Extroverts & Introverts  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which on are you?

• Introvert
    • Extrovert
    • Neither (in-between)

7 minutes ago, R J said:

Aww, this is too cruel, I can't fight him! I give up arms (but I have heavy books for self defense that I can throw around which will send you off to La La Land with one hit) 

Sweet now I have 4 arms. Can La La Land be a place when all 10 Stormlight books are finished?

Edited by Retrac

On 5/2/2020 at 1:10 PM, Frustration said:

I consider myself introverted, I spend most of my time in my head

Same. But at the same time since my brain/thoughts wander all the friggen time. (I get distracted and can't focus.) I can't help but to listen in on conversations around me. (So yeah, pretty much just eavesdropping (I can't help it don't attack me! ;)))

Oh I also have extreme ADHD. Though not as much the Hyper activity. It's still there just not Nearly as much as the Attention deficit part. I can't stay focused!!!  AHGGAGGHGHGAHGAH!!

I shall FIGHT WITH Y'ALL!!

6 minutes ago, McWafy said:

Same. But at the same time since my brain/thoughts wander all the friggen time. (I get distracted and can't focus.) I can't help but to listen in on conversations around me. (So yeah, pretty much just eavesdropping (I can't help it don't attack me! ;)))

Oh I also have extreme ADHD. Though not as much the Hyper activity. It's still there just not Nearly as much as the Attention deficit part. I can't stay focused!!!  AHGGAGGHGHGAHGAH!!

I shall FIGHT WITH Y'ALL!!

Eavesdropping is just being part of a conversation without talking.

14 hours ago, Sorana said:

Let's see what Last has to say to that...

Even now, at home for about two months I'm still happy. I do enjoy the time alone I suddenly have and while the reason I have that much time is awful, I personally profit a lot from the change in my life.

LAST CAN’T STOP ME, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

It actually can’t though, it would just watch sadly as I stole Gati away :P 

And I second that. 

13 hours ago, R J said:

50636733841aa6ad11b75d1cde7d4b39.gif

Lol, the sheer offense on his face... 

11 hours ago, Frustration said:

Eavesdropping is just being part of a conversation without talking.

Can I quote you on that? 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

It actually can’t though, it would just watch sadly as I stole Gati away :P 

Or it simply follows Gati silently through the threads of the shard, never letting go of him, always working against him. Silently, out of the shadows of its home Last with wait and watch and make fun of the stupid human that agreed to a treaty with him.

But honestly, I often feel as if people put too much weight to this whole introverted/ extroverted label. I am me, and yes I like to be alone sometimes and I get a lot of energy from that. But then I am still me and to simply put myself into a cupboard like "I'm an introvert, live with it", I don't know, I don't like that. It's fine to use these terms, if it helps you to understand who you are and find a way to live your life in a way fitting to you - but they moment they are an excuse for rude behaviour or not to do something, then I think you should question what you do and why you do that, and not hide behide a term like that.

Edited by Sorana

1 minute ago, Sorana said:

Or it simply follows Gati silently through the threads of the shard, never letting go of him, always working against him. Silently, out of the shadows of its home Last with wait and watch and make fun of the stupid human that agreed to a treaty with him. 

Last doesn’t think Sagitta is stupid, nor is it working against Gati. Good prose though 

• 3 weeks later...