Hoid Worldsinger card

Gavtyven

In the new art released by Brotherwise Games for the upcoming Call to Adventure version/expansion based on Stormlight Archive, Hoid is depicted, along with numerous symbols and illusions. Note the cosmere symbol, the Harmony symbol with a Mistborn below it, Nightblood, Wandersail, the aon Aon between the two, the Girl who looked up, Frost, Roshar, the symbol for the Drominad system, and some rabbit/fox looking thing.

My question is, what do you people think the rabbit/fox thing is. I thought it was something from either Threnody or Taldain, but I couldn't figure it out. I'm hoping you guys can.

Hoid.jpg

Rabbit.jpg

It also gives us a clue as to what Hoid’s flute does. 

@Gavtyven the rabbit/fox could be Fainlife?

“Midius froze. Something was standing in front of him on the road. It looked somewhat like a stag, though the legs were too long, and there were six of them. A head set with glistening pink eyes watched him. It had no visible mouth. And its body was a pure white. Fain.

Edited by Eternal Khol

5 minutes ago, Eternal Khol said:

It also gives us a clue as to what Hoid’s flute does. 

That's for sure. And it's pretty cool, in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I agree with @Quantus I kept looking at that trying to find what you called a fox and thinking that that was a bird.

I thought it was a bird, until I saw the things below the purple spots, but I suppose it could just be an Aviar yeah

16 minutes ago, Eternal Khol said:

@Gavtyven the rabbit/fox could be Fainlife?

“Midius froze. Something was standing in front of him on the road. It looked somewhat like a stag, though the legs were too long, and there were six of them. A head set with glistening pink eyes watched him. It had no visible mouth. And its body was a pure white. Fain.

What was the Fainlife from again? As in, what unpublished novel?

Wow, I really like this piece of art. 

I first thought it was a bird, but now that you said it, I kind of see the zombie rabbit as well :lol:

I also spot:

. A giant dragon

. Syl

. Wandersail

. A sword (Nightblood?) 

. A seon

. The girl who looked up 

. A planet with 3 somethings

. A symbol coming directly out of Hoid's flute that I seems familiar, but I can't remember what it is

57 minutes ago, Sandra said:

Wow, I really like this piece of art. 

I first thought it was a bird, but now that you said it, I kind of see the zombie rabbit as well :lol:

I also spot:

. A planet with 3 somethings

I guess this is Roshar and the 3 objects are shards

• 2 weeks later...