2 hours ago, Straw said:

I'm annoyed that both of the people voting on me ( @StrikerEZ @CadCom ) have incorrectly stated that I was trying to stop people from spreading out votes, when the opposite was true. I'd prefer to not be taken on the Horns due to people misreading the thread. I also don't see how posting graphs and stuff is evidence that I'm an eliminator. Why not vote on people who are flying under the radar and not posting anything?

So, I’m not quite sure where this misunderstanding came from? I could’ve sworn I had said that I was suspicious of Straw for encouraging people to spread out their votes instead of consolidating them? Though, I guess if how confused I got trying to type out that sentence is an indicator of anything, I probably just mistyped in the post where I voted on Straw and Lopen. :P

I guess I got something good out of that post though! There’s been a lot of really good discussion and analysis happening. :P

I think I’m going to leave my votes where they are. I still feel confident in my reasoning for voting on Straw. And while I am glad that Lopen has been contributing more, I still feel a little weird about his posts. Maybe that’s just because I’m going into them expecting to feel weird about them. I don’t think there’s anyone else that deserves my votes right now, so I’m leaving them where they are. 

1 minute ago, StrikerEZ said:

So, I’m not quite sure where this misunderstanding came from? I could’ve sworn I had said that I was suspicious of Straw for encouraging people to spread out their votes instead of consolidating them? Though, I guess if how confused I got trying to type out that sentence is an indicator of anything, I probably just mistyped in the post where I voted on Straw and Lopen. :P

Okay, that makes more sense. What caused the misunderstanding was this:

As for my second vote, I'm going to use it on Straw. I'm still not a huge fan of how much he was trying to keep us from spreading out our votes last turn.

51 minutes ago, Straw said:

Okay, that makes more sense. What caused the misunderstanding was this:

Ah yes. Mixed up the words spreading out and consolidating in my head. Sorry. :P

Straw eventually caught up to Bryn after she tried to run away. She looked kind of scared, but then calmed down when she realized that it was just him. Bryn stammered out an explanation that she hadn't set the fire, which was a good thing. Straw wasn't much of a fan of people setting things on fire. Bryn eventually explained that someone had set the fire in some sort of experiment. Who would even be doing experiments in the Archives? The master Archivist and the scrivs would probably try to murder them if they found out who set the fire.

Bryn seemed somewhat interested in the books Straw had found but was curious if they'd had anything to do with the fire. However, before he could answer, Bryn started speculating about who might have set the fire. Straw thought that the most likely answer was one of the supposed Skindancers that were around the university. It might have been explainable if one or two people went insane, but three? Three meant that there was something bad going on. And exactly one person going insane each month sounded like they were planned out by someone. Straw supposed that if the pattern continued, someone was about to go mad very soon...

Thirteen people have votes on them now, but that's few enough that Lopen and Bard still have a >2/3 chance of being punished if they aren't staying at the Golden Pony. 

I see Elandera, Xino, Lopen, Karnage, and Straw all show interest in spreading the vote out. I've generally had a good feeling about Xino, and I appreciate the effort Lopen is putting in. I don't really know what evil!Straw looks like since I can only remember him being evil as a lone SK, but village!Straw would be making these charts and graphs. I know very little about Karnage. Elandera's motivations I think relate to her worry about expulsion, but the main threat of that is it makes students easier to kill. Skindancers gaining more influence over University fields is a problem, but destroying all nine fields is improbable with how slow EP gain is for El'the. Putting out contracts to kill people could be useful, but the people who can afford assassins don't need contracts, and the only other ways to kill at this point are Naming and a lucky guess with Rhetorics or Sympathy.  

Nobody's going to be expelled this turn at this rate, but I can push the probability up just a bit. Bard, Bard, I suppose, as it's a better target than Lopen.

Bard(6): Xino, Kynedath, Fura, Fura, Devotary, Devotary
Lopen(4): DeTess, Striker, CadCom, Bard
Walin(2): Karnage, Experience
Striker(2): Straw, CadCom

Straw(1): Striker
Devotary(1): Lopen
Green Rover(1): Lopen
Rathmaskal(1): Elkanah,
Elandera(1): Karnage
Experience(1): Xino 
Zilla(1): Straw
Coda(1): Elandera
Karnage(1): Elandera

Well, I wasn't able to spend too much time looking over things this cycle. However, it looks like Lopen is trying to spread the votes, which puts less pressure on the people we are focusing on. While Fura disagrees with all the votes on Lopen, I agree with everything else that Fura has said.

Arael's studies were slipping somewhat, along with his attention to which students may be skindancers. Due to the administrative skills he'd gained while assisting with his family's estates, he'd been offered a grading position by the Arithmetics master. Unfortunately, the extra work had been too much to handle on to of his other duties, so Arael had regretfully informed the master that he wouldn't be able to assist the following term. It was a shame, because with his current lack of elevation into the Arcanum, the position had been Arael's only inroad to the University.

Well I'm awake. I've been trying to read through what's happened over night and decide on if I have any suspicions worth voting on. 

The votes on Bard and Lopen seem mostly to be based on gut reads, without much explanation. I'd feel more comfortable about those votes if people were able to give more reason why, but I guess that's the nature of gut reads.

I'd consider voting on Araris, but I feel like it's a little late to do so when he's so busy, and it would spread out votes further. I'd like to hear from Bard, but I don't want to add a vote to him with a response either, and I assume he'll not be on in the next 20 minutes. I think CadCom's votes have been a bit off, but again, last minute voting a Rug who's already struggling doesn't seem cool. 

I think I'll fine with tuition if even if I don't put in a complaint this cycle, so I guess I'll abstain for now but make sure to actually put real votes down early next cycle so there's time for discussion around them.

3 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Nobody's going to be expelled this turn at this rate, but I can push the probability up just a bit. Bard, Bard, I suppose, as it's a better target than Lopen.

You are heavily implying here that Bard would not be a preferred choice of yours to lynch. Clearly you are voting for the sake of consequences, but who would you be voting on had you the choice of anyone?

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Well, I wasn't able to spend too much time looking over things this cycle. However, it looks like Lopen is trying to spread the votes, which puts less pressure on the people we are focusing on. While Fura disagrees with all the votes on Lopen, I agree with everything else that Fura has said.

I mean, I think everyone with votes spread around is encouraging people to spread votes around. That would include Lopen, but also many others.

1 minute ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

Lopen(4): DeTess, Striker, CadCom, Bard
Striker(2): Straw, CadCom

I guess I should take my vote off Striker even if he did vote for me. I'll put a vote on Araris to spread things out. He's an noble so he can afford to take the hit. I'd also like to see a bit more stuff from him when he has the time. :)

6 minutes ago, Devotary of Spontaneity said:

I don't really know what evil!Straw looks like since I can only remember him being evil as a lone SK, but village!Straw would be making these charts and graphs.

For reference, I was an elim in the Death Note QF, but that was a long time ago and I was with a partner. I was also evil in Wyrm's Ghostblood game, but I was only allowed to talk during the night due to the rules, so I didn't really say anything. The closest I've been to being a typical elim was in Steel's Princess Bride game. Such is the life of having a 5% elim rate. :P

3 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

You are heavily implying here that Bard would not be a preferred choice of yours to lynch. Clearly you are voting for the sake of consequences, but who would you be voting on had you the choice of anyone?

I mean, I think everyone with votes spread around is encouraging people to spread votes around. That would include Lopen, but also many others.

The difference is that Lopen already has votes on him, so by voting on him I am not spreading votes around myself.

Also, why are people averse to having the lynch expel people? That's the whole point of it, and it's less harsh than the lynch we have in normal games.

Sigh. I post and then things start happening.

But given I said twice that I'd put down a complaint on Araris but for him not posting yet, and it spreading out votes, which are no longer relevant, l should put money where my mouth is.

Last minute RP FTW:

A few days ago...

Straw was sitting in a chair and writing a paper. The paper was quite odd, but it was rather interesting. It was about serial killers throughout history, their motives, and other information about them. There had been several serial killers who had apparently graduated from the University and used their powers for evil. It turns out that sympathy, alchemy, and naming are all very good at killing people. Straw silently hoped that people chose not to go into those fields, since they tended to cause a decent bit of destruction. while doing research for his paper, Straw had run into stories about the Chandrian, who were known for suddenly appearing and killing people. Straw didn't think that they'd ever come near the University, and he hoped that they never did in the future. With all these people going mad, the Chandrian were the last thing that were needed. Another dreaded myth was demons or malicious Fae. Apparently there was suspicion that Skindancers were the ones currently haunting the University. They'd come by the University twice in the past, and been driven out each time, usually at great cost. Straw could only hope that this time went better for the students and staff at the University, and that the Skindancers would be defeated again.

3 minutes ago, Haelbarde said:

The votes on Bard and Lopen seem mostly to be based on gut reads, without much explanation. I'd feel more comfortable about those votes if people were able to give more reason why, but I guess that's the nature of gut reads.

My vote on Bard is more than a gut read. Analysis is really challenging this game, and due to the nature of the rules and how this game feels like a FFA despite being an elim/village game, I'm sort of making up what I think would be AI as we go along. I don't think AI stuff this game will necessarily be the same things that are AI in standard games. However I'm not going to go read through the previous runs of this to check. If you reread my previous post, I detail out who and why I find them suspicious.

Devotary is my only elim gut read.

2 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Also, why are people averse to having the lynch expel people? That's the whole point of it, and it's less harsh than the lynch we have in normal games.

I agree. But again, I think this is due to the fact the rule-set makes this game feel like a FFA, in which people want to generally not do anything drastic publicly, because they don't want attention, and the lynch, brought against them.

This is why I keep referencing how this is an elim game, as I'm hoping that people will stop thinking of this game as a FFA, where they just do their own thing and they never have to interact with anything.

Term 3 Month 1 - Angel of Music

Sloan hated the cold with a fiery passion that stemmed from the bottom of her soul and burned almost bright enough to keep her warm. The layers upon layers of warm clothing helped too, though. 

On the streets, winter meant death. Everywhere she looked, her people were slumped, silent, struggling to survive in a winter that was not meant to be weathered outdoors. Illness now was a death sentence, so they avoided each other even when the chances for survival might be better together. It was tragic, but such was life. 

The people didn’t consider themselves ‘hers’, of course. They were too busy not dying to pay attention to any such thing. But they were hers nonetheless - she was the one who chased out the slavers and the mercenaries from out of town, the one who killed anyone who tried to take too much advantage of them. They were hers and she would not see them hurt. 

With one exception. 

If Sloan found a University student on the Streets, they died. No questions, no second chances. 

Ryykal gulped, looking out at the faces in front of him. After months of practicing, he’d finally worked up the nerve to try for his Pipes, but even now he was having second thoughts. I only have one chance at this - what if I mess up? What if I fail and can’t go to University anymore? They’d laugh me out of the Eolian!

But he couldn’t back out now, so he squared his shoulders and turned his attention to the piano keys. He shook his head to try to dislodge the melody in it - that wasn’t what he was going to be playing today - but it only got stronger. He frowned. Come on, focus.

He’d never had this problem before! Sure, melodies got stuck in his head, but not like this. It was almost like the music wasn’t in his head at all, but where could it be coming from? Was someone playing outside just to make this harder for him? 

Ryykal gritted his teeth. He’d just have to deal with it. He put his fingers on the keys and began to play. 

If anything, the melody got louder - or maybe it was just that it was so much more obvious when he was trying to play a contrasting melody. He groaned - he just couldn’t play like this! Sure, the notes were right, but they were coming out stilted and mechanical and not at all up to the Eolian’s standards. 

Still playing, he looked around the room, trying to find the source of the other music. Someone had it out for him, he was sure. Someone was trying to make sure he didn’t get his Pipes, probably because they knew he wouldn’t be able to attend without them. 

He didn’t see anything. Maybe they were outside, playing through the walls? He couldn’t play like this. He could see the boredom, even the disdain on some of the faces looking up at him. 

The melody was just getting louder and more discordant now, and he just - couldn’t. Ryykal stopped playing mid-line. “Does anyone hear music?” he asked. If he could just show them the saboteur, he’d be allowed another try, surely. No one would be able to earn their Pipes in such an environment. 

The crowd looked up at him with blank faces, and he nearly screamed in frustration. Ignoring them, he started walking around the stage, pulling back curtains and shoving random stuff aside in an effort to find the unseen musician. They had to be here somewhere

“There’s someone playing music!” he called down to the audience as he searched. “They’re trying to mess up my playing, make sure I don’t get the Pipes!” They must be outside, he realized, that would be why they hadn’t stopped playing when he did. 

As he started to walk down the steps, another musician - Pipes pinned to her dress, he noted resentfully - stepped in his way. “Come on, move! I need to catch them before they get away!” He tried to shove her aside, but she didn’t let him by. 

“Ryykal,” she said gently. “There is no music.”

“Of course there is, I can hear it! Let me by!” Ryykal struggled against the woman, nearly screaming. 

But there was no music, and all that the crowd saw was a young man with wild eyes screaming at the air. He was admitted to the Crockery later that day.

Ryykal Ladzo (Striker) went insane!
Bard was attacked but saved!

Nethwyl Nox (Bard) was brought on the Horns and found guilty of Undignified Mischief!
Leo (Lopen) was brought on the Horns, but the charges were dropped!

These students were elevated: Maern (Xino), Catalan (Coda), Shard (Experience), Amila Tays (Zillah), Arael Solon (Araris), Rath, Traelynn Weeks (Kynedath), Knighter Nune (Rover), Nethwyl Nox (Bard)

Term 3 Month 1 has now begun! The month will end on 9 May at 4 PM PDT (in a little less than 44 hours).

Clarifications

If you are going to Imre, you can still attend the University. If you've already paid tuition for the term, and you go to Imre Month 2 of the term, please do not mark N for the University for Month 2.

Please do not fill in blacked-out boxes on your player spreadsheet. If there are boxes blacked-out and you're pretty sure they shouldn't be, let us know so we can take a look at it. I know some of the conditional formatting in the sheets (particularly the formatting for the action periods) got messed up. I don't have time right now to go through 27 sheets to fix it right now, but if you report it as it affects you, we'll fix it. The EP formatting should be (mostly) correct. If a box is blacked out in EP, do not fill it in. (The mostly is because right now, Re'lar isn't taking away an EP, but that's actually in your favor until I fix it).

If you have a question for us or would like us to do an official vote count, please tag us. Otherwise, we might not see the request until we're counting posts after rollover (sorry about that, whoever asked last night. Oops >> ).

Edited by Elbereth

I think I'm going to continue keeping track of what ranks people are in-thread. If people have a reason this is a bad idea, please let me know. But I can't imagine the elims are going to make a mistake about this.

E’lir (Rank 1)
Seoras (Haelbarde), Leo (Lopen), Kendel (Elkanah), Straw Altiora (Straw), Ugfal the Three-Handed (Stink), Catalan (Coda), Amila Tays (Zillah), Arael Solon (Araris), Rath, Traelynn Weeks (Kynedath), Knighter Nune (Rover)

Re’lar (Rank 2)
Bryn Aria (Burnt Spaghetti),Evelyn Bryen (DeTess), Lin Wa (Walin), Lord Silberfarben, Maern (Xino)

El’the (Rank 3)
Shard (Experience), Nethwyl Nox (Bard).

Based on this, I think it likely that Bard and Experience have chosen fields that no one else is attempting to go into.

Edit: 

Just now, Lord_Silberfarben said:

Wow, we already have 2 El'the

Good (and perhaps bad if you are a skindancer) luck.

You are assuming that these people are good and not skindancers. If this was anything other than your first game, this would probably singlehandedly make you my highest suspicion. That being said, as it's your first game, it just puts you on my suspicion list...
And... Hopefully you wont mind holding on to these votes for a little while? =)

Lord_Silberfarben Lord_Silberfarben 

Edited by Furamirionind
Ninja'd, and response

are you sure that is right?

no e'lir was elevated to re'lar?

30 minutes ago, Furamirionind said:

You are assuming that these people are good and not skindancers.

I am not.

31 minutes ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

(and perhaps bad if you are a skindancer)

I am not assuming it

I think it is more likely they are villagers, yes. since there are more students than skin dancers.

it is more likely for anyone to be a villager Than to be a skindancer.

Oh and i don't mind the vote, but it would be good if it were only one... ;)

Edited by Lord_Silberfarben
double ninja'd

Amila winced as she got out of bed, it still hurt, but the pain was fading as the lashings were finally healing. The lovely smell of beets filled her nose as she walked across the quaint room, realising she'd left the candle burning all night! Leaving her room once again, she saw the announcement of the people that had once again been elevated. Finally! Her name was there on the list! It seemed like all of the late nights and tedious papers had finally payed off. Unfortunately it didn't feel as victorious as it once would have, back when she was younger. The cloud of tension and fear resting over the campus and surrounding communities didn't help whatsoever either. Thinking back, she remembered the look she saw in Traelynn's eyes when the normally cheery girl asked about the people who had cracked, it held a sadness and a fear that sent shivers down Amila's spine. Thankfully the two had recovered. Amila was excited, and headed back to her room after breakfast. She put on one of the nicer outfits she had, still being weather appropriate of course. Her and Traelynn had scheduled a coffee date at one of the local shoppes. Amila was excited to show Traelynn her new variations of the beet candle. Some sweeter ones, some made from the greens, a slightly citrusy scented one, and of course ones made from those calming beets. Amila racked her brain looking for their technical name, but couldn't remember. She steeled herself before leaving her rooms, and the building, meeting the brisk cold weather.

Edited by Zillah

I spent tonight fixing spreadsheets and going through old games instead of writing, so you'll get the rest of the writeup tomorrow. :P But I do have some clarifications (again): 

1. Past iterations have consistently revealed who was attacked in the writeup, and we have no idea where the section in this one that we wouldn't reveal them came from. As such, Bard was attacked, but survived. 

2. I just want to emphasize Wilson's statement above: unless you have consulted with us, do not put anything in cells which are blacked out. Please. 

3. Note that Zillah shouldn't have been brought On the Horns last turn, and that has been retroactively corrected. 

4. On flavor contracts: Our decision here is that flavor contracts are purely flavor. You may put in flavor actions to complete them, which do not use an action period. You will not get a tuition reduction for finishing them. You will probably get included in the writeup, though. :P 

5. We'll probably be adding in a tuition calculator to all your sheets tomorrow, for those of you who don't already have one. And more generally, note that the Money tab is for your use: you can do literally anything to it and it won't change your actions, so put whatever you want in there. 

Holy moly, that was a lot of posts/votes while I was asleep...speaking of, I did not expect to sleep for 10 hours straight. I was planning on getting up and checking things a couple hours before rollover and try to join a lynch that looked good, but unfortunately my body decided otherwise. :P Not sure if I would have moved my votes though, considering I was a top candidate. >> Guess Leo's luck actually did change a bit though considering I didn't even get lashings!

Here's the vote tally from last Month as far as I can tell:

Lopen(6): DeTess, Striker, CadCom, Bard, Araris, Araris
Striker(1): Straw, CadCom

Araris(2): Straw, Haelbarde

I believe that's all of them. However, anyone at the Golden Pony or players elevated in R&L could have affected that in some way. So yeah, if I'm being completely honest, I very likely wouldn't have moved my votes even if I had been awake. Maybe would have moved one to Bard just for the bandwagon. >>

Anyways, there seems to be a lot to look at here, with as many real votes that were placed, and 2 attacks(or 1 attack and Striker went Insane naturally?). All in all, I think that was a much better Month in terms of information just from the thread, even if no one was expelled. Hopefully this gives scanners good targets to gather information.

Aaand ninja'd by the GM. Hm. So Bard was the one attacked. Interesting. So which one is the sabotage target? I would say Bard because of his elevations, but he was getting lynched. Maybe the Skindancers got caught off guard and weren't able to change the order? Or just decided to leave it? I don't see much reason to sabotage Striker(a Ruh with no elevations) at this point, although a few people did mention they were reading him as village. Mm, I suppose I could see a village Namer attacking Bard after all of those votes. Although I think when I attacked Mailliw in LG18 with Naming and it didn't kill him because it was too weak of an attack, he was sent to the Medica instead of saying he "survived." I'll have to check. I feel like there's actually a lot to check right now, so I'll just post this and get back with y'all on the rest.

The heat of the fire is difficult to gauge without the proper equipment, wrote Nethwyl. Still, judging by the colour of the flame, it's turned almost white - not from the properties of the compound, as occurred from the copper bromide I noted earlier, but simply from the sheer heat of the flame itself. As such, the compound could be producing flames with temperatures up to 1,300C, the hottest I've achieved yet under these conditions. Left untended, the flame would be likely to spread far and wide in a matter of minutes with any source of flammable material. As an avenue for further experimentation, perhaps we should mix this compound with a solution of...

That was when she heard a crack.

Nethwyl looked up, confused. She looked out into the corridor, but it was empty, lined only with dusty books that hadn't been touched in decades.

She turned back into the small alcove that had been her working lab for the past few weeks. The flame sat, still burning merrily in its bowl. The bowl... surely not. Nethwyl peered closer, and saw one side had cracked, with fractures slowly spider-webbing up across the bowl.

"Oh shi-" Before she finished, whatever was holding the bowl together finally gave way, and it splintered, leaving the contents to spill and collapse all over the . A burning ember came flying towards Nethwyl's eye, and she batted it away - a moment later, her hand began to sear as her brain processed the action.

Flames were already hungrily licking up the walls of the alcove. Everywhere around her, pages were slowly turning black, curling up as the flames engulfed them. The steady calming sound of the crackling flame was replaced by the rage of the inferno. Nethwyl froze for a couple moments - maybe she could still fix this. Then she saw the wall of the flame jump, and a new bookshelf began to catch light. If she didn't move now, the books would be the least of her problems. Feeling ashamed, Nethwyl turned and ran, the smell of smoke and death following her.

(Originally, I wasn't going to have Nethwyl set the fire in the Archives, but I have an idea that would be more narratively dramatic, so... what the hell.)

...Wow, that was interesting to go back and read through. As a side note, rollovers happen at 9am for me, which is earlier than I get up. So when the first serious vote on me occurs at 6:30am that same morning, I’m not going to see it until after the turn is over. While of course it’s up to you, I’d prefer if you wanted to try and get me expelled, you do it at a time I can still respond to your arguments. :P

As for what the arguments themselves, they seemed to be wildly different, so I’ll run through them really quickly:

“He’s been fairly inactive/ flying under the rader” (Xino) - True, sorry about that - I hope to fix that going forward.
“He voted on Lopen, when I don’t find Lopen suspicious.” (Kynedath) - That’s… also fair. I wasn’t as focused on the game as I’d have liked to be - I’d have probably preferred to have found a different candidate I was more suspicious of, but I just ran out of time.
“He’s hedging, only placing one complaint” (Fura) - If I’d had more time to become more solid in who I wanted expelled, I’d have probably used both, but I didn’t. Sorry. Should be fixed going forward.
“I want to get someone expelled, and Bard is a better choice than Lopen” (Devotary) - I’d understand this sentiment if expelling revealed alignment, since the village desperately needs information right now, but I don’t think it does except on death (GM's?), which makes this argument less defensible in my opinion.

In general, people don’t like me hedging. Which… I don’t know, I think I always tend to hedge (see, I even did it right then. :P), so I’m not sure that’s especially alignment indicative for me. But I'll definitely try and contribute more of substance this turn.

As for me being attacked but surviving last turn, I had a PM with someone with ranks in Physicking, (which gives them a ‘Cheat Death’ ability blocking sabotages). We both noticed the pattern of Skindancers targeting more inactive players - I fit into this category and was also a Re’lar at the time, so I must have seemed like a good pick for the sabotage. So the Physicker protected me last turn, and I was saved.

Hmmm, a sabotage on Striker would fit the current pattern of elim activity more than an attack on Bard, while an attack on Bard could be a logical consequence of the votes, as someone could have tried to force an alignment flip there, which would have been useful. That does leave the question of how bard survived, but given that he had two elevations, there's a whole lot of different ways that could have happened. ninja'd by Bard with an answer to that question.

@CadCom, do you believe that elims are more or less likely to make an obvious mistake in an accusation than villagers? Do you think elims are more or less likely to immediately vote on a villager that made an obvious mistake?

Anyway, I don't have quite as much time today as I would have liked, but I'll make a start on analyzing the Nobles.

Elandera

Elandera has posted quite a bit, but she's largely in the same boat as Haelbarde as far as I can see, in that she has said a lot of sensible stuff, but not much that's really alignment indicative. Her distancing herself from those pushing for a proper lynch could be alignment indicative, but only once those people's alignment flip (and I'd like to keep mine unflipped, thank you very much :P )

Her decision to vote to spread out the votes once again last cycle is also noteworthy, though once again its info that'll only really become useful once the alignment of some of the people that led the vote are revealed. That vote could have been meant to protect a team-mate, or it could have been an honestly held belief.

Overall verdict: Neutral/slightly elim, but she's done some things that could shed light on her alignment further down the line.

Coda

Coda hasn't had much noteworthy content so far, right until this post:

In this post, Coda appears to be very concerned about gathering suspicion, and seems to be trying to offload the responsibility for a potential vote on Lopen on to others. This makes me very suspicious, as a villager shouldn't feel the need to distance themselves from an honestly held suspicion.

Karnage

I haven't got too much on Karnage yet. They played it fairly safe in the early cycles, and switched to serious voting when everyone else did. Some of his comments do lave me with questions though.

@Karnage, why where you considering voting on Rathmaskal? And what about lower activity made it suspicious enough to vote on Elandera and Walin?

I do like that they were tagging those not voting and trying to exhort them to action, but I also know that that is very much not alignment indicative in any way.

Verdict: Neutral, for now

Araris

I really like Araris' encouragement of swapping to a proper lynch. I don't believe that this change was in the favor of the skindancers, so I can't see skindancer!araris making that push.

Greenrover

Greenrover hasn't really posted enough for em tog et any sort of read on him. @GreenRover, is there anyone in particular you trust or distrust right now?

Lopen

So, I've talked about Lopen before. My initial suspicions where based on his lack of Alignment indicative content, something I would have expected earlier from village!Lopen. He's been catching up now though, but the fact that it seemingly took votes and suspicion to get that makes it harder to read Lopen as village now. Still, if this content keeps going, I'm willing to not vote on him again any time soon, as with the higher amount of content, his alignment should eventually resolve.

So, in conclusion, Coda, coda.

Edited by DeTess