The writeup has been edited in! (Or at least part of it; I wanted to write more but this took me like two and a half hours to get done and I need to sleep. If y'all want something else to RP, though, someone set a fire in the Stacks. Signs point to Bryn. :)

Don't forget to put your lodging orders in so you don't end up on the Streets. And hey, for once - no clarifications! That's new. :P 

Nethwyl was furious. Last she'd heard, Vol would have loved to work on experiments with her, but was just simply too busy right now - maybe after the midterms. Nethwyl had been disappointed, but she'd also had a mountain of homework that she had to complete, so she could see the reasoning behind it.

It was a week later, as she was exiting the exam hall after a truly awful midterm exam in Rhetoric & Logic, when she heard a couple of the other University students gossiping. Vol's name came up, and, without really meaning to, Nethwyl drifted closer to listen in on the conversation.

"...Vol... yeah, that's right... Undignified Mischief, apparently. They have to give a public apology later this week."

"An apology's too good for 'em. Should have given 'em lashings, at the very least. They've always been soft on the nobles."

"Still, It will be fun to watch them squirm giving an apology. That sort always seem to think they're better than us - this'll show 'em."

So, Vol had gotten up to 'Undignified Mischief', apparently. And, more importantly, she'd left Nethwyl out of it.

Well, Nethwyl would go to this public apology, and hear what Vol had to say for themselves.

Normally, this'd be the point in the game where I'd do a massive stack of reads on all people in the game. Unfortunately, these posts take time, especially in a large and active game like this, and I won't have time for that either today or tomorrow, so that'll be something I can start next cycle at the earliest.

For now I'm going to put a vote on Lopen. On a reread, I'm not quite as suspicious of them as I was late last turn based on gut (mostly because they pointed out that they have been fairly busy in the earlier cycles), but the amount of game comments and actually alignment indicative stuff coming from him is far lower than I'm used to when he's village, and Lopen is one of the people that I automatically distrust the moment it looks like they're flying under the radar.

Evelyn… wasn’t exactly sure how she felt about being elevated again, and on the merit of her newest pamphlet no less. All her writings had been ignored before, but now that she’d teamed up with a noble, though admittedly one who knew his stuff and wasn’t totally blind to his privilege, she was making headway with getting her ideas out there. Well, the ideas of her and Rowan, to be precise. He provided mathematical proof, and she made it understandable for those not versed in advanced arithmetics, as well as adding emotion based arguments to his clinically logical case.

It certainly was nice to hear people discussing their ideas though, even if people still failed to grasp the rightness of the proposed changes. She and Rowan already had the next step in the works though. They would give a lecture, probably sometime during the next term on his theories. She’d do most of the talking, of course, while Rowan would provide a refined version of his theory and answer all the technical questions. There was a lot of work to be done before that lecture could be given though, not least of which was correcting Rowan’s instinctual reflex to back down whenever someone disagreed with him.

Normally, this'd be the point in the game where you all have PMs from me and I'm pestering you. But yeah looks like it risks money and I've an unhealthy paranoia about losing it all so maybe I'll just lounge in the thread instead (lounge being the key word there). It's kinda meh but also not meh so that's definitive.

The green icon thing confused me as well glad to find an explanation for that rather than me just slowly turning colourblind in a weird way :P

I could maybe try this whole RP thing again maybe later today once I'm done waking up, but we'll see don't wanna make too many commitments you know how it is.

Being elevated is nice :) Would recommend to all, and would do again.

Otherwise uh what's going on with y'all 

Ok, the promised analysis! Prepare to be amazed! (ok but actually don't put your expectations too high :P)

I think I will go player by player rather than a front to back thread analysis. That way even if I don't finish, I'll have some better groundwork set up to go from later. That being said, I think I'll start with Nobles and end with Ruh. Considering two Nobles have already been sabotaged and I am also a Noble, that makes it a fairly small group to go over.

Nobles:

Lopen - apparently going under the radar, but working on fixing that as I type this out! What a great guy!
Elandera - First Month, mostly posts about spreading the votes out, but not just on Nobles. Mentioned fields of study in her RP, even asking Karnage about what they might go into. Could be fishing for info on what players are going for? Not terribly suspicious, but I thought I'd point it out. Second Month, suggests spreading the votes out as much as possible because of Coda getting lashings. At this point in the game it seemed like most players were content to spread out votes rather than be aggressive with them, including me, so I can't fault her too much without risk of looking hypocritical. :P Suggests being careful about trusting DeTess and Araris simply because they want to use the lynch more aggressively. While I agree with her point that Skindancers would also want to expel villagers, if we later find she's evil, I think I'd be more inclined to trust DeTess and Araris from this comment. However, I do like that she said something with some alignment indicative potential. In my experience, eliminators tend to be careful saying something like this, as if one of Araris or DeTess is her teammate, she wouldn't want to try to remove any trust they'd be gaining, and if both of them were villagers, she'd probably be wary of soft-clearing them in the event that she was caught. Posted saying they'll try to be more involved this Turn. Overall, slight village lean. Would definitely appreciate some more player specific thoughts though!
Coda - First post is RP about his potential fields of study. Could be purely flavor, but if not, seems slightly more village than elim? I wouldn't think a Skindancer would reveal their plans in the thread. RNG vote Month 1. RP feud with me. Month 2 only posted once, all RP with a RP vote on me. Last Month, one small post with a vote on Karnage for a tuition reduction. Hm. Kinda surprised at the lack of posts lately. He did get the lashings, which means he can't do a lot in terms of University stuff, but hopefully he can be a bit more involved in discussion. Overall, mixed feelings. Won't vote on him again unless I have good reason 'cause I feel slightly guilty about his lashings. >>
Karnage - I believe this is his first game. I'm finding it tough to point out specifics, but he's sounded genuine in his questions and seems to be pretty open with his thoughts. Slight village lean, but I like to stay wary of new players as I really have no base to go off of.
Devotary - Really didn't see anything worth pointing out from going over Devotary's posts. Which is a little surprising. Posted a decent amount of how much we would need to spread out votes to minimize risk of players being brought on the Horns. A decent amount of RP. Not much player specific posts however. I know in the past I found it difficult to read Devotary based on their playstyle, so I'm ok with giving them more time before trying to put any sort of pressure on them. Overall, neutral read. Maybe slightly suspicious?
Araris - Another I have had trouble reading in the past, he seems to be playing his normal game from what I can tell. He wants to use the lynch to pressure the Skindancers, which I agree with, but I think he'd say something similar regardless of alignment. Double vote Straw last Month. Overall, neutral read. Honestly, I will likely focus players besides Devotary and Araris simply because I have never been able to read them accurately. The only times I remember being right about them was when I'd had mostly village reads on other players and was only suspicious of either of them by process of elimination.
Green Rover - Looks like this is his second game. Not a lot of posts, and most of those are RP. Brought up some sort of plan to clear players by having them stay on the streets? Sounds far too risky, but it didn't seem ill-intentioned. Voted on Karnage in retaliation for his votes on him for being the last RP person to see Sart's character. Overall, slight village lean for posting a unique idea. Hoping for more activity/involvement in the lynch though, as a retaliatory vote is one of the most uninformative ways to vote.
HH - Insane. First eliminator target
Lumgol - Insane. Assumed third eliminator target. Aside from staying at the Mews, I don't believe there's another way she would have gone insane. Pretty safe to assume she was sabotaged.

Phew. Ok, so looking back over things, I think Elandera is definitely my most village reads out of the Nobles. I suspect there's at least one Skindancer Noble, but I can't say any of the others have stood out to me in an obviously negative way. I find it unlikely one of HH or Lumgol would be a Skindancer and they were sabotaged as a sort of WGG(and even if that is the case, I think the Skindancers would only try that if they had another Noble as well). If I absolutely had to choose, I'd probably guess Devotary. But that's really a shot in the dark.

I'll continue with commoners and Ruh tomorrow. Can't believe the Nobles alone took over 2 hours... >>

Hmph. I don't want to be accused of putting off a vote again, so I'll go ahead and drop a vote on Devotary and Green Rover to prod them into giving more player specific analysis. Any suspicions so far for either of you? What do you think about using the lynch more aggressively than we have so far?

So, what have the insane people said in the past? Not much!

Hemalurgic Headshot: Posted two RP posts. Voted on Karnage for too much bold text, but no actual suspicion. Probably killed due to being noble.

Sart: Posted three RP posts. One of them had some opinions on the fields and their advantages. The two others just had poke votes. One of them did express the desire to start hunting for Skindancers more. Probably killed due to encouraging analysis.

Lumgol: Posted some analysis of the various lodging options, one RP post, and analysis of spreading out EP instead of going all-in for one field. She mentioned wanting to go into Archives. Probably killed due to being noble and wanting to go into Archives.

I think we can also assume that all three were targeted partially because of their low posting rate. I find it very odd that the Skindancers were willing to take the odds of sabotaging two nobles when they could be staying at the Horse and Four. I guess that nobles are valuable enough to justify the risk. I also suppose Lumgol could have gone insane from staying at Mews, but I find that to be very unlikely.

@Rathmaskal has only made two posts this game. @Walin@GreenRover, and @CadCom have only made three posts. Any thoughts on the game so far?

Well, that was good.

Now everyone knew he was a Re’lar.

Sure, everyone could have put together this month’s elevation notices and last month’s together any time.

But still, an overenthusiastic student had put together a notice congratulating pamphlet and posted it around the school.

That wouldn’t have normally bothered him, but he recently had found out that most students were quite awed with his rapid advancement.

Again, this would not have bothered him if he had not recently found out that most people were not good at making friends with people they thought were above them.

And Silber had trouble making friends with people who thought they were below him.

It was quite annoying, now he would not have any friends.

He didn’t even have his usual conversation starter any more; ‘Hey, what do you think we should study.’

Everyone assumed he knew.

But it had all been luck. He had tossed a coin, as he had seen his noble ‘friend’ do once.

The coin had told him what field to study.

Another spoiled advantage, his feud had sent him a quite concise letter explaining how their feud was pointless. He could not even show off on anyone anymore.

YEAH, I got precisely 200 words.

sorry @Furamirionind

got no one else to vote, at least I have RP reasons to vote you.

One complaint NOT coming on Furamirionind.

Edited by Lord_Silberfarben
Sorry You poor Ruh

Maern held one of the paper cranes delicately in his hand. It was quite well crafted; the creases were sharp, the folds precise. He knew from experience how hard something like this was to achieve.

But the craftsman who created this one (along with the many, many, others now littering the common room of the Windy Tower) would be gracing the world with her art no longer. Yet another victim felled by insanity. By the skindancers.

Another noble, he thought. What did it mean? What were the skindancers trying to accomplish? Did they have something against rich people, or was it simply a coincidence?

Probably the latter, he admitted to himself. He’d certainly like to believe that wealth was the determining factor- that would make Maern himself practically immune. But more likely the Skindancers were striking at random, so anyone might be hit next.

This latest attack had given him greater cause to worry. He’d been better acquainted with Caia then either of the previous targets. She’d been staying in the same lodgings, for goodness sakes! If the skindancers had targeted her in her room… what had the chances been that they would have targeted him instead?

He put the crane on his desktop, trying to calm his trembling hands. They had to ferret out the skindancers now, before it was too late.

But how?

----

This is normally the part of the game where I would slowly but surely drop off the face of the thread as my pitiful analysis skills go up against the greater skills of my colleagues and come up lacking. :P But, due to the tuition reduction requirements, I’m going to have to come up with something to talk about every turn if I want to escape negative effects.

I have basically no reads on players currently, which is usually where I stand at this point in the game. My brief scanning of the discussion that has been had so far seems to indicate that not a whole lot of discussion has been had that I have much to say to currently- although perhaps a review will reveal something I missed on my first pass-through. 

I do think it’s a good thing that votes are happening based on reasoning, although I feel like such reasoning will be much harder given how much less powerful the lynch is. Really the only way to significantly affect a person is to flood them with votes in order to guarantee DPs. Luckily, there is a large pool of votes to draw on, since each person has two.

Wow, there are six fields that no one really cares about! I am very honored by my elevation et cetera et cetera, but I had to drop a lot of Elevation Points to get into it. I am not upset that there are six Re'Lar as much as I am baffled. I thought I had chosen a field that not everyone would want, so it surprises me that people are being elevated twice in the fields I thought would be more heavily contested.

Of course I realize that most of the Re'lar did not get elevated in the same field twice. I would be surprised if more than one of them did. I'm just more surprised the masters chose the same six people two turns in a row. As much as I'd like to have a specific skill set, I may have to start spreading Elevation Points although it will be nice to be able to take an action.

Incidentally, Private Message spying seems less useful right now. Even I only engaged in a handful of private messages last turn and I usually am all over that. I have had to use the time I would normally spend on private messages doing quality thread participation. What a strange thought! 

I am going to vote for Rathmaskal Rathmaska@Rathmaskal. The rumor is that if you say a name three times, the person will appear. I realize my vote is not super based on suspicion, but I could claim he is flying under the radar... nope, it is just some poke votes.

Kendel returned empty handed. Spending time in that god forsaken gambling pit was foolish. When the dice had revealed only twelve sides in his hands, he was sure he could not lose. He was wrong. It turned out he could lose quite aggressively. The den offered to take the shirt off his back if he wanted to try to win his money back, which was very kind of them, but he just was not feeling lucky. 

Downcast, he wandered through Imre. Its bright displays and novelty shops no longer enchanting. He would not have the opportunity to impress a musician today, so he walked the long road back to the university. As he walked he felt something bounce in his pocket. He had no money, so what was it. He pulled out a piece of candy. Well, at least it is not all bad. He unwrapped it and popped the candy into his mouth. The sweet flavor filled him with hope and gave him the strength to return to the university. Even if he could not study, he could still learn. Besides, it had been too long since he had played a piano.

Guest Coda

So, I have been slipping into my bad habit of not doing anything. I will attempt to rectify this, but I have no idea what I should say except to RP. I currently have no leads as everyone seems to be trustworthy. If anyone wants to joint RP, PM me.

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

Wow, there are six fields that no one really cares about! I am very honored by my elevation et cetera et cetera, but I had to drop a lot of Elevation Points to get into it. I am not upset that there are six Re'Lar as much as I am baffled. I thought I had chosen a field that not everyone would want, so it surprises me that people are being elevated twice in the fields I thought would be more heavily contested.

Haha, same. I know have 15 EP filed in the same field and I still haven't been elevated... And while I still don't know if my field is super contested or if I got unlucky, I really did think it was going to be less contested xD. Granted, if I can scramble up enough money to stay in the University, this does mean my progression will be a lot more efficient than others that did get elevated... So idk if it's a good thing or not.

1 hour ago, Elkanah said:

Of course I realize that most of the Re'lar did not get elevated in the same field twice. I would be surprised if more than one of them did. I'm just more surprised the masters chose the same six people two turns in a row. As much as I'd like to have a specific skill set, I may have to start spreading Elevation Points although it will be nice to be able to take an action.

What makes you say this? Each field gets significantly better if you try to specialize in it. I feel like people who feel like min/maxing this game might go into 2/3 fields, but other than those people, I feel like generally people would just go into one.

2 hours ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

Well, that was good.

Now everyone knew he was a Re’lar.

Sure, everyone could have put together this month’s elevation notices and last month’s together any time.

But still, an overenthusiastic student had put together a notice congratulating pamphlet and posted it around the school.

That wouldn’t have normally bothered him, but he recently had found out that most students were quite awed with his rapid advancement.

Again, this would not have bothered him if he had not recently found out that most people were not good at making friends with people they thought were above them.

And Silber had trouble making friends with people who thought they were below him.

It was quite annoying, now he would not have any friends.

He didn’t even have his usual conversation starter any more; ‘Hey, what do you think we should study.’

Everyone assumed he knew.

But it had all been luck. He had tossed a coin, as he had seen his noble ‘friend’ do once.

The coin had told him what field to study.

Another spoiled advantage, his feud had sent him a quite concise letter explaining how their feud was pointless. He could not even show off on anyone anymore.

YEAH, I got precisely 200 words.

sorry @Furamirionind

got no one else to vote, at least I have RP reasons to vote you.

One complaint coming on Furamirionind.

Lyoan smiled sadly as she watched Silberfarben freak out seeing her pamphlet. Of course, she meant it as a positive thing, something to ease people's lives. It can be a lot of work, travelling around the campus, looking for everyone, and asking after their elevations. Even then there is the problem with whether or not they are lying, which means you also sometimes have to talk to the masters to make sure. And then the masters don't like being bothered by dozens of students. So by making a single pamphlet early on, she was hoping to both make students' and masters' lives easier, which would maybe put her in some of their good graces.

Unfortunately, it seemed to have the opposite affect on this "Lord" Silberfarben fellow. Who did they even think they were? A commoner with "Lord" in their name? She shoved these thoughts and her pride aside. She couldn't afford to be in the masters' bad graces this term, and Silberfarben was undoing all the work she thought she had just done! She needed to stay at the University without the inflated tuition.

She walked over to Silberfarben and gave a small bow, trying to keep any mockery from it. "Lord, I apologize you took this message so poorly. However, please realize that all of this information was public to any interested party regardless of me posting this. I can also guarantee that any people who would target you specifically due to this information, also would be just as likely as myself to put this work in, so I might as well share it with everyone. Surely you understand?".
Lyoan ended that sentence with a, hopefully sweet, smile.

Apparently, at least one of the Masters didn't appreciate some harmless loud noises. Vol would be inclined to ignore the complaints, but the Master Alchemist also wasn't pleased, refusing to acknowledge all the hard work Vol had put in over the course of the first term. It would be impossible to progress in the University so long as the people in charge held petty grudges, and so it was time to apologise. At least the capriciousness of the Masters meant they would soon forget about the incident, even if the bursar wouldn't.

Vol stood in the main lecture hall, pointedly not making eye contact with any member of the student body. Most of these people were strangers, figures Vol hadn't seen since Shard had stood at this very lectern to apologise for his amusing misdeeds. There was a piece of paper on the lectern outlining what Vol was supposed to say, but it wouldn't be necessary. Long years of practice had developed apology giving into a skill.

"It was wrong to set off firecrackers in the exam halls. Accidental or not -those firecrackers weren't supposed to go off until after the exams were over- all students have to take responsibility for their actions, and this one caused widespread disruption and ruined the exams of some of you. For that, an apology is due. Such an occurrence will not happen again.Those of you who were negatively affected will be eligible for an exam retake. Thank you.

6 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Hmph. I don't want to be accused of putting off a vote again, so I'll go ahead and drop a vote on Devotary and Green Rover to prod them into giving more player specific analysis. Any suspicions so far for either of you? What do you think about using the lynch more aggressively than we have so far?

I'm not great at coming up with player suspicions in such a crowded field of players. I'm assuming the targeting of nobles is an effort to get rid of them before they go to Imre and purchase bloodless/grams/bodyguards, and that it will 'conveniently' stop before narrowing the field of nobles too far. That's not really useful for determining culpability.

Looking back at LG33, it seemed like people were significantly more bloodthirsty and/or didn't realise how the lynch worked. There didn't appear to be a strong correlation between alignment and willingness to inflict serious punishment on people though, with students advocating both for spreading out votes and condensing them, and Skindancers suggesting both a mass roleblock and targeted expulsions. That's not really helpful either. On somewhat of a meta note, I'd guess that anyone who was an RP partner with a Skindancer would have a slightly lower chance of being sabotaged, which would mean Karnage and Kynedath for Sart and Experience for Lumgol.

@Zillah I wasn't awake end of last cycle to be able to comment on this, and I know that elaborating on gut reads is a tricky thing to do sometimes, but I admit I'm curious :P At this point even a few gut reads on people is information, even if im the one thats getting condemned. Just wondering if you've worked out whats feeling off about my posts to you at all, additionally if there's anyone else setting off a gut read.

Myself, hm. Reads are hard. 
Lopen is on my radar currently, (sorry :P ) but i haven't worked out if thats just past game paranoia or not. I see that last cycle fura brought up that the WGG possibility was strange,  which i suppose is a fair point which is maybe whats gotten me curious? Also mentioned lopen putting off voting and arguing for the vote spread.  Fura seemed to think that is more elim benifitting. I'm not sure.  Lopen is a noble so doesnt need the tuition reductions for votes, but if only the people needing the reductions vote, those tuition based votes could turn into serious consequences so I don't blame him for arguing for the spread, especially since his name was always quickly put into the mix from being noble.  Hm. I dunno. Maybe i'm just salty that he was cagey in pms :P can't blame him for that though, he's learnt from past mistakes ;P
Even if i don't fully agree with that post of furas last cycle, i do appreciate the push towards game talk. Cause look! it prompted further discussion!

Araris setting off the serious votes late into last cycle also bothers my gut reads because of how sudden and different from what people were doing that it was. But, ah. Hm. It's not out of character. It may have surprised me but i don't know if its suspicious because we do need serious voting to happen for the game to actually pprogress like an elimination game should. With information. and his vote reasoning was fair too. 
I'm not sure what i think about straw. They had fair reasoning too in that instance. Kinda agree with both araris and straw in a way. Different focuses but i think both had good intentions so village lean both? maybe?

Detess has had useful stuff to say. alignment wise i got no idea, but theyre someone id want to keep around for the talkiness

Striker i think is alright?

Hael... I only remember his fight for rp tuition reductions atm. Oh and the anti linguistics post.  I dunno. He's my brother. I find it hard to comment on him :P 

There are a bunch of players this game i'm not familiar with. I find it hard to comment on them because of that. Im often inclined to trust new players who sound so innocent just trying to work out this unfamiliar form of mafia, and some I just don't know how to judge. For example Karnage i'm reading soft village, but Silber i'm not sure about, but honestly just think its more i'm reading the character not the player, which i shouldn't do :P  GreenRover hasn't stood out to me in anyway yet

i dunno theres a lot of players and ive not really got any real reads if im honest. no point going down the list with neutral remarks. Just figured it was better i have some comments down than none at all, even if they aren't hugely useful

I think with regards to the complaints I'm agreeing with the idea that spreading our votes out may have been good early on in the game, but as it progresses, it is increasingly important to actually push some players towards points where more can he revealed from the complains filed against them other than just having to RP an apology o get charges dropped. 

In my opinion, lashings are a good tool, because not being able to take an action is more likely to hurt the smaller team of eliminators than the larger team of villagers, so making it so students with complaints are more likely to receive lashings sounds like a good idea in my head. 

The skindancers dont seem too set on killing the people they've caused to go insane yet. I mean since theres a small chance they escape it isnt too much if a worry yet, but it makes me wonder if instead they are trying to go down the route of being elevated to masters, and then destroying the fields of study instead.  Along with that, if they are masters, then they dont have to worry about disciplinary votes, as they're all dissolved. 

Also, is there actually a way to see what fields people have been elevated in, because I definitely missed it and I would like to see that. Where would I find that?

I'm not ready to place any complaint vote yet, but when I do, it'll be on someone with more elevations. 

Well, just a heads up for the Edema who haven't considered taking out a loan from Devi yet:

As our income is so low, we are unable to take a loan from her at all unless we give an item up as collateral... Just something I think is important for people to know before they make plans that rely on that money. :'(

Edited by Furamirionind

11 minutes ago, STINK said:

That's why you never go to loansharks, people

Yes, but I really needed at least 1 elevation before I could stop going to the University. That way I could actually do stuff. As it is, I don't think I'm making it into the University next turn... 

3 hours ago, Elkanah said:

I am going to vote for Rathmaskal Rathmaska@Rathmaskal.

5 hours ago, Straw said:

@Rathmaskal has only made two posts this game... Any thoughts on the game so far?

Yeah, yeah, yeah...my general thoughts on the game so far: "holy crap there's a lot going on" and "I'm definitely glad I'm at least a commoner so I at least have a bit of cash available to me...but it's a bit of a balancing act for sure when it comes to keeping active in the university and being able to live in someplace not awful."

In general, I'm trying to keep up with everything, but it seems that even people who are getting a lot more posts in are struggling to get reads on people.  I do tend to agree with the general consensus (I guess I'm not sure it's reached 'general consensus' status...but there have been a few comments at least) that we need to start actually using the lynch as a lynch.  It's going to be really flipping hard to identify elims if we don't start actually hunting them.

Yah it's about time that we start using the votes as a lynch, I am thinking about putting my votes on Rathmaskal but if we gets expelled we won't know much based off of what he is revealed to be. Wait, are any roles revealed if the player is expelled? @Elbereth @little wilson

If the role is revealed I would not want to the expelling on someone like Rathmaskal who wouldn't reveal much they were expelled. Maybe someone who has done a lot more analysis like Staw, but the analysis is helpful, but if he is an eliminator then through his analysis he could be manipulating us the wrong way. I don't know. Anyone have any ideas? 

---

@Haelbarde I have given up waiting for you, I will just say that I gave the baby to someone worthy and able, and you can RP getting the baby. This next RP is later on in the second part of this term.

---

Lasko Vietch turned around, someone was definitely following him. He had been walking back from the University after taking an exam, when he started to hear footsteps behind him. Every time he turned around they stopped but he didn't hear any scrambling to hide. Whomever was following  him was skilled, at this point he was just about scared out of his shoes. Why was someone following him? Well, if you don't want to attract thieves maybe next time don't wear more expensive things! I need to be less sarcastic. No, I really just out to stop talking to myself in my head. Stop! I do not need to go insane right now! I need to catch up to the other students, obviously I am not doing well enough in my studies to get elevated. Some people even got elevated twice. What was up with that! 

A crunch sounded behind him as he kept on walking. This time he turned around slowly, it was a kid. 15 years old, skin and bone, with long matted hair. He held a jagged blade in his hand. I will have to handle this very carefully. 

"Hello, is there anything that you want from me? I can offer you a few coins but not much else, I'm afraid that I have spent much of my money on tuition for the University."

---

“Oh look at you!”

“I am sorry,” said Lord, “I did not realize a simple complaint could have such effects.”

“Please accept my apologies, your pamphlet only…”

“I have been struggling with my studies, and now everyone seems to think I am some sort of super student.”

“I would thank you if in the future you would at least ask the participants before you release a pamphlet with their name.”

@Furamirionind

Thanks for telling me I was doing something dumb, I did not realize you were a Ruh.

Since it was only RP, I retire my vote on you.

Edited by Lord_Silberfarben

4 minutes ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

“Oh look at you!”

“I am sorry,” said Lord, “I did not realize a simple complaint could have such effects.”

“Please accept my apologies, your pamphlet only…”

“I have been struggling with my studies, and now everyone seems to think I am some sort of super student.”

“I would thank you if in the future you would at least ask the participants before you release a pamphlet with their name.”

@Furamirionind

Thanks for telling me I was doing something dumb, I did not realize you were a Ruh.

Since it was only RP, I retire my vote on you.

You have to put his name in green to retract. Ex: [*color=green]Straw[/color*] (without *) -> Straw

I'll put a complaint on Walin. I'd like to hear more from them.

Edited by Straw

8 minutes ago, Lord_Silberfarben said:

I edited The original message so it says I am NOT  complaining and changed the name from red to green. does that work? or do I have to write the name again in a new post?

Just in case Furamirionind

GMs typically prefer it when you add green for a retraction since it makes it easier to spot votes. It also makes voting difficult to follow when looking back, and potentially breaks the rule about not changing the meaning of a post when editing.

@Elbereth / @little wilson any GM preference for this?

Edited by Straw