I read them ;) 

What color is the floor beneath you right now and what material is it made of? 

What type of bird is Wraith? 

What country song would you start screaming along to if you heard the first notes? 

How many salads does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 

Why are you naturally so awesome? 

The worst science in the history of the world is: 

Is Erica still waiting for Melody to say something, and if so would an NPC be welcome? (I might finally maybe have time to help, I’m so sorry I didn’t before.) 

What type of Ferring are you? 

1 hour ago, Experience said:

Stuff?

Fluff. 

1 hour ago, AonEne said:

I read them ;) 

What color is the floor beneath you right now and what material is it made of? 

What type of bird is Wraith? 

What country song would you start screaming along to if you heard the first notes? 

How many salads does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 

Why are you naturally so awesome? 

The worst science in the history of the world is: 

Is Erica still waiting for Melody to say something, and if so would an NPC be welcome? (I might finally maybe have time to help, I’m so sorry I didn’t before.) 

What type of Ferring are you? 

The floor is a cream colour and it’s carpet.

I imagine Wraith as a little sparrow for some reason.

Umm I don’t really listen to country music. I don’t think I know any songs, sorry.

Hmm... a mole of salads. (A mole is a number ;))

I should be asking you that question. Why are you naturally so awesome?

Physics. I respect the science, but studying it was horrible. 

Umm... not really? I want to say yes, but being in an rp and then not being in an rp has made me realise how much time it takes up (for me anyway. I spent ages writing posts even if they were only a few lines. Some of those larger ones in TADB took me around an hour. Oh wow this is a tangent I will stop now). But thanks for the offer! Maybe one day? I really do miss rping. But what do I do with Erica now is she just going to be in that conversation for the rest of eternity?

*guiltily admits they don’t remember the types of Ferrings and has to look them up* Maybe a brass ferring? I get cold really easily. I could wrap myself in a bunch of blankets to store heat, then tap it whenever I get cold. 

1 hour ago, Truthless of Shinovar said:

This is new.

Favorite song?

Band?

Music genre?

Instrument?

Guitar riff?

Good question, is it bad if I tell you I don’t know? I’m just going to say The Edge of Dawn from Fire Emblem Three Houses because it was stuck in my head for around six months and I’m still not annoyed by it.

I don’t have a favorite band, sorry :(

Honestly I don’t even know what my music taste is at this point. I generally like listening to video game soundtracks (a lot of Persona 5, some Xenoblade, some Pokémon) though. 

Torn between piano and violin. I love them both. 

Sorry again, I don’t have one.

Edited by The Awakened Salad

7 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Umm I don’t really listen to country music. I don’t think I know any songs, sorry. 

But what do I do with Erica now is she just going to be in that conversation for the rest of eternity? 

That’s 100% fair, there aren’t a lot of good country songs imo. 

That is truuuuee it takes forever to write. You could retcon and say she didn’t show up, and instead introduce her if/when you’re ready to RP? 

Do you prefer ! or ? or ¡ or ¿ 

28 minutes ago, AonEne said:

That is truuuuee it takes forever to write. You could retcon and say she didn’t show up, and instead introduce her if/when you’re ready to RP? 

That sounds like a good idea. How should I do that? Do I go to the Alleycity thread and just nope her out of there?

30 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Do you prefer ! or ? or ¡ or ¿ 

?. I use it the most because I am a confused salad. 

2 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

That sounds like a good idea. How should I do that? Do I go to the Alleycity thread and just nope her out of there? 

You could, or could mention you’re retconning or whatever you decide to do in the Chat Thread or the main PM. 

20 hours ago, AonEne said:

You could, or could mention you’re retconning or whatever you decide to do in the Chat Thread or the main PM. 

Right, that makes more sense. I shall do that when I get the opportunity. 

12 hours ago, Retrac said:

Whats your favorite kind of salad?

I don’t know what it’s called, but it has red cabbage, carrot and apple all sliced really thinly with some chopped roasted cashews and sesame dressing. I’m not the biggest fan of salad, truthfully. 

4 hours ago, Destruction said:

What sort of salad did you awake from?

Is it possible that you will become not awakened?

Well, my first salad profile pic was a potato salad, but now it’s... whatever salad that is (I don’t even know myself :P). So umm... I awoke from a shapeshifting salad. Does that make me a saladshifter? If this is my AMA why am I asking questions? 

Well, I don’t particularly want to become un-awakened. (If I wasn’t awakened would my username just be The Salad? That’s kind of funny. I almost want to do that now). But if I ever go on hiatus, I suppose that’s the equivalent of me becoming un-awakened. So yes, there is a possibility.

(Side note, if I ever do go on hiatus I’m making my member title something like “Temporarily un-awakened”)

Edited by The Awakened Salad

10 hours ago, The Awakened Salad said:

Right, that makes more sense. I shall do that when I get the opportunity. 

I don’t know what it’s called, but it has red cabbage, carrot and apple all sliced really thinly with some chopped roasted cashews and sesame dressing. I’m not the biggest fan of salad, truthfully. 

Oh! Have you ever tried Greek Salad? It’s barely a salad because it doesn’t have any leafy green, but it’s cubed tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, along with olive oil and vinegar. Truly a masterpiece.

10 hours ago, thebubblesarealie said:

As a salad are you like a Dysian Aimian? A bunch of little bits that form a larger thing? As a clone?

Yes, like a Dysian Aimian. I can control the individual parts of the salad, like making a lettuce shield or catapulting feta at people. As a clone, I’m not sure.

10 hours ago, thebubblesarealie said:

Oh! Have you ever tried Greek Salad? It’s barely a salad because it doesn’t have any leafy green, but it’s cubed tomato, cucumber, feta cheese, along with olive oil and vinegar. Truly a masterpiece.

I have, but I’m not the biggest fan of tomato. Feta is amazing though. 

How are you?

Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

Banana or zucchini bread?

If you could have any Cosmere creature as a pet, which would you choose?

Favorite flavor of milkshake?

If you got to choose any day of the year for your birthday to fall on, what would you choose?

What are you currently reading?

On 26/04/2020 at 4:54 PM, The_Archivist said:

If you've eaten salad, does that make you a cannibal?

Oh no they’re onto me :ph34r:

On 27/04/2020 at 0:14 AM, Rebecca said:

How are you?

Who’s your favorite Sanderson character?

Banana or zucchini bread?

If you could have any Cosmere creature as a pet, which would you choose?

Favorite flavor of milkshake?

If you got to choose any day of the year for your birthday to fall on, what would you choose?

What are you currently reading?

I’m all right for the most part, but a little stressed as well.

Hmm... I’d say Kelsier just because he’s so fun to read about. 

I’ve never had zucchini bread before, but I’m not the biggest fan of banana bread either. But still, I’ll pick banana bread. 

I was going to say a spren, but that’s more like a partnership than owning a pet. But if that counts, I’ll take a Nahel bonding spren. 

Strawberry!

*tries to think of a cool birthday date* I’m too attached to my own birthdate, but if I had to pick another one I’d go for sometime in August. (Chosen after one of the characters in one of my favourite books). 

I’m listening The Rage of Dragons by Evan Winter as an audiobook. I’m only about 30% in, but it’s been pretty good so far. 

On 02/05/2020 at 5:30 AM, R J said:

Do you like broccoli? 

Yeah I do. I’ve never really understood why it seems to be disliked by so many people.

On 02/05/2020 at 5:49 AM, McWafy said:

Do you like birds?

What are your top 3 fave birds?

Penguins: Yay or Nay? (choose wisely)

I do like birds, yes!

Umm... penguins, owls (although they freak me out sometimes) and flamingos. Peacocks are pretty cool too though. 

Yay! Penguins are amazing! They’re my second favourite animal, they’re really cute as babies, and they make weird dubstep noises!

Just now, The Awakened Salad said:

Yeah I do. I’ve never really understood why it seems to be disliked by so many people.

Yeah! I like broccoli too! And cabbage and cauliflower and kale too!

The trend of not liking certain things *sigh*

1 minute ago, R J said:

Yeah! I like broccoli too! And cabbage and cauliflower and kale too!

Another broccoli person! There are people who don’t like cauliflower? Huh, I always thought the flavour was too mild to dislike. I like cabbage for the most part, especially red cabbage, but I don’t particularly like eating boiled cabbage. Boiled vegetables in general aren’t my favourite. I can’t really comment on kale, since I think I’ve only eaten it once and I don’t remember if I liked it or not.

I mean, just because your username's 'Salad' doesn't mean we need to talk greens, do we? :Pbut since we've started already anyways... there are vegetables I really can't stomach like okra and squash, do you have any that you don't like? 

Edited by R J

13 minutes ago, R J said:

I mean, just because your username's 'Salad' doesn't mean we need to talk greens, do we? :Pbut since we've started already anyways... there are vegetables I really can't stomach like okra and squash, do you have any that you don't like? 

I never thought my username would have such consequences :lol:. I start rambling really easily about basically anything, vegetables included I suppose. 

I’m not a big fan of certain types of beans or peas. It’s mostly the texture that gets me, but some beans in particular I just don’t like the taste of.

I will also say that bean salad is a disgrace to all saladkind and should be eliminated from existence. 

2 minutes ago, The Awakened Salad said:

I never thought my username would have such consequences :lol:. I start rambling really easily about basically anything, vegetables included I suppose. 

I’m not a big fan of certain types of beans or peas. It’s mostly the texture that gets me, but some beans in particular I just don’t like the taste of.

I will also say that bean salad is a disgrace to all saladkind and should be eliminated from existence. 

Ugh, I don't like most beans either but I like peas!

What about exercise? Are you more of a "oh my god my everything hurts" person or a "yeah! Feel the burn, feel the powah!" kind of person?