Feruchemical Bowser

Anything bad happend to your pet? Talk about it here.

14 posts in this topic

I did this for two reasons, 

1) Sometimes people just need to let out their feelings.

2) I kinda need to tell other people, besides the people I am with in quarantine.

Today my dog Jax (Who some of you sharders know about.) got half his teeth pulled out because they were rotting.:unsure: I am kinda worried.

My pet has an unfortunate case of never existing.

7 minutes ago, Nameless said:

My pet has an unfortunate case of never existing.

Incorrect!! Your pet has an unfortunate case of not existing yet. Gotta keep a positive attitude.^_^

My sister-in-law's cat died.

When I was like 4 or 5 I had a fish that froze on the windowsill overnight. Never had a pet since, would get a dog but my mom doesn't and I am allergic to them. :(

When I was 7, my puppy died. My little sister put him in the fridge. He was found in the crisper, with the vegetables. It made me not want to eat vegetables for weeks.:( 

On 5/25/2020 at 10:14 AM, Quitecontrary said:

When I was 7, my puppy died. My little sister put him in the fridge. He was found in the crisper, with the vegetables. It made me not want to eat vegetables for weeks.:( 

Wait - did she put his body in the fridge, or her putting him in there was what killed him? 

48 minutes ago, AonEne said:

Wait - did she put his body in the fridge, or her putting him in there was what killed him? 

Her putting him in there was what killed him. Poor happy puppy. I've forgiven my sister because she's young. But it used to come up in fights when we were young kids. "Remember that time you put Rowly in the fridge?" 

Oh wow, that’s...yikes. I feel so awful for your puppy. :blink: 

We have outside/ farm cats. We feed them and some are good pets, but most are left to their own devices. The neighbors are the same. I was in 2nd or so grade and we had a litter of kittens about 2 months old. It was my job to feed the cats before school in the morning. I'll put more details in the spoiler for people who would like those, but the neighbor's tomcat killed the kittens. As a 7 year old, that was extremely traumatizing. 

Spoiler

I walked up to the shed the cats live in and right outside the door was a decapitated body of one of the kittens. The head was inside next to another body that was missing a leg. The third kitten was disemboweled. The 4th was missing completely. 

We had three cats in our house. Nothing horrible happened to them, we just gave them away as we all live in separate places now. The cats were definitely genuinely sad. Contrary to what a lot of people tell you, our cats were quite well-behaved, well-mannered sweethearts. Which is kinda why I want a dog when I have a house of my own. They're livelier.

My Mom had a “moment of weakness” and we ended up getting a black lab named Sam. Then one day is breathing became labored and he stopped eating. Turns out male black labs have a genetic disorder that makes their heart grow huge, not leaving enough space for other organs. We had to put him down because a heart transplant was too expensive and might not have worked. He wasn’t very old (3-4 years) and we had only had him for 7 months. Now every time we want a pet we look at his ashes… 

This was my brother so I don't know if it counts, (Also before I was born so extra doesn't count) but he had a hamster that was very mean, and my sister ( who was pretty young) wanted to play with him so she put a pencil eraser first into his cage and tried to get him to respond to it, and it started chewing on the eraser, and ate most of it. Long story short it couldn't get the eraser out of its body so it died of constipation. 

We don't have hamsters anymore

4 hours ago, Hentient said:

This was my brother so I don't know if it counts, (Also before I was born so extra doesn't count) but he had a hamster that was very mean, and my sister ( who was pretty young) wanted to play with him so she put a pencil eraser first into his cage and tried to get him to respond to it, and it started chewing on the eraser, and ate most of it. Long story short it couldn't get the eraser out of its body so it died of constipation. 

We don't have hamsters anymore

That sounds like a horrible way to die…

*In Hamster heaven*
“So how did you die?” 
“Constipation.”