The Cardinal of Death

what shard would best fit a human Q from star trek

8 posts in this topic

lets say Q( the one that is famous for tormenting picard) upset the continuum and was rendered human and  was sent into the cosmere and he wants to regain his god like power which shard do you think would fit him best and why not have fun and speculate on how the people of the cosmere would react to even a human Q 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That would be Kelsier and any shard

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While we are at a Star Trek cosmere thread what Magic systems would be the best for worf?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, USS bridge four said:

While we are at a Star Trek cosmere thread what Magic systems would be the best for worf?

i could see him bonding an honor spren do to the simlarites in there war like and honor/ oath related societys i dont know if he'd use the surges but i can totally see him loving a shard bat'leth likely modeled after the sword of kahless that he can summon at will and him using it to lead the klingon empire into a new age 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, probably should have chosen someone like Sisko for that question. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, USS bridge four said:

Yeah, probably should have chosen someone like Sisko for that question. 

yeah that would have been a little harder how about the best magic for quark i could kinda see him being interested in hemalurgy taking other magic and seeling them for a profit and how about what would odo use  although quark would also probably love the economic aspect of biochromatic breaths and assuming he has a replicater could make a killing selling aluminum on era 1 scadrial 

Edited by the cardinal of death
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably none.  Actually holding a shard seems like a lot of work, while Q enjoys wandering around like a trickster God messing with humans that catch his interest.  He'd probably do like Hoid, try to bum powers from other shards while not tying himself down to one location or shard specifically.

Autonomy would probably be the shard that he most identified with though.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Subvisual Haze said:

Probably none.  Actually holding a shard seems like a lot of work, while Q enjoys wandering around like a trickster God messing with humans that catch his interest.  He'd probably do like Hoid, try to bum powers from other shards while not tying himself down to one location or shard specifically.

Autonomy would probably be the shard that he most identified with though.

yeah definatly seems like hed pull something close to hoid   i do wonder wich magic hed seek out first assuming he finds out about them if he picked up a shard he probably quickly find out hes pretty much stuck if that shard has invested a planet and might just give it up 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.