The Minecraft fan club

Do you play Bedrock or Java?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Bedrock or Java?

• Java
    • Bedrock

Well, it went relatively smoothly.

Got villagers through nether to base, with much difficulty though.

Built breeder.

Put the storming pieces of crem in the breeder

they made a single baby now they stare at each other. but it works. probably.

they're a pain.

this is all in hardcore btw.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/26/2022 at 10:10 AM, CosmicShard8002 said:

I'm a hardcore minecraft nerd. lol

Same. I always die pretty quickly, though, so I haven't played much of it recently.

Hi.

I've been playing Minecraft for a good deal over five, years, and I may be moderately obsessed. I like commands and technical stuff, but I'm no good at redstone or building. I've beaten the dragon once (in a speedrun, it took just under 1 hr 30 min), never the wither. I mostly play on a multiplayer survival server which I helped do some dev stuff for. I'm doing some lore/roleplay stuff in it right now.

If you voted for the Glare I may disown you. Also Java is better.

I'm very mediocre at pvp in both versions. Also, to give you an idea of how bad I am at this game that I have sunk a significant portion of my life into, the farthest I've ever gotten in a hardcore world was an iron farm, an enchanted netherite chestplate, and a full chunk that I mined out for fun. So yeah.

11 hours ago, Nameless said:

I didn't watch much of it, but I'm going to say that the general lack of announced features is a good thing.

Agreed. If they do it right, they can work with the community for a genuinely good update that isn't disappointing to expectations they set. They're already on track with that, given the snapshots coming in only a few days. Assuming they update around the same time next year as this year, that gives a lot of time for discussion, feedback, and then more features being announced and worked on.

12 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Mc Live was good I thought. Though, something felt weird. I can't put my finger on it, but it just seemed a little stale.

I think that may have been because there was a lot of other stuff announced when a lot of people mostly just wanted to know about 1.20, and because the update wasn't overhyped this time around. We just got a list of nice features, and a promise of more to come. Not as revolutionary or satisfying as previous announcements have been, even if it is, in my opinion, a very good approach to take.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

• 11 months later...

I have almost every minecraft I know exists. PC, Xbox, WiiU, 5 different tablets, PI, like, 12 different mobile rip-offs from back in 2013 or so, etc.

so if you need a friend in minecraft, pm me, post on my profile, tag me, whatever.

"hurrrm."

Edited by Just_a_Fan_YT