The Minecraft fan club

Do you play Bedrock or Java?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Bedrock or Java?

• Java
    • Bedrock

11 minutes ago, Chinkoln said:

Oh yes. Caves are always so safe. Never dangerous. At all. No creepers. No skeletons. No zombies. No baby zombies riding chickens. No spiders. No enderman.

None of those (With the exception of creepers and maybe cave spiders) are really a threat once you get maxed out gear.

32 minutes ago, Nameless said:

None of those (With the exception of creepers and maybe cave spiders) are really a threat once you get maxed out gear.

Generally, yes, but when you get bombarded by enough at once, it doesn’t matter your gear, you die.

Just now, Chinkoln said:

Generally, yes, but when you get bombarded by enough at once, it doesn’t matter your gear, you die.

I've never had that happen to me. The chances of death are low enough with maxed gear that you only really need to worry on hardcore mode.

24 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I've never had that happen to me. The chances of death are low enough with maxed gear that you only really need to worry on hardcore mode.

I only play hardcore and let me tell you maxed out netherite has saved my butt several times (like allowing me to live on half a heart after a charged creeper blast)

1 minute ago, The Storming Stormfather said:

I only play hardcore and let me tell you maxed out netherite has saved my butt several times (like allowing me to live on half a heart after a charged creeper blast)

Wait. You actually got almost exploded by a charged creeper in hardcore?

34 minutes ago, Nameless said:

You are a brave man.

And stupid too. I made another one blow up while I was wearing my elytra. That one would have killed me if I hadn't had a totem, even though I was on the edge of the blast radius.

• 4 months later...

*necros thread* MCC is back, and the only Youtuber I've ever gotten merch for is in it.

Spoiler

SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR SCAR 

Spoiler

Sorry, I'm really excited.

So are y'all gonna watch MCC or nah?

Edited by The Storming Stormfather
Slight formatting fix

When you play on Xbox because your freaking computer doesn’t have the capability to run Java so you are forced to play bedrock *cries on the inside*

I remember when I first started playing Minecraft in 2016 and I though a stick was the coolest weapon ever and I thought I was so cool staring in a tree all day and night until the mobs went away. 

Spoiler

I may or may not used to be terrified of Minecraft zombies and have nightmares about them. USED to. Maybe….

Spoiler

Emphasis on USED. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...