Best Cosmere Character Tournament!

I have made a bracket for voting on a favorite Cosmere character, and want to see if this works. Head in and vote on the first round, it finishes in a couple days (if enough people vote, that is). I’d love to see thoughts and discussion in the thread too! Let’s do this!

Edit: Forgotthe link to the bracket. Here it is: https://challonge.com/iib43bqp

Edited by Toaster Retribution

Won't make an account just for this, but - just for the fun of it :D - these would be my picks: Shallan, Kelsier, Wax, Vasher (tough one!), Kaladin, Vin, Dalinar, Shai. I like Elantris a lot, but character work isn't its strength.

3 minutes ago, Elegy said:

Won't make an account just for this, but - just for the fun of it :D - these would be my picks: Shallan, Kelsier, Wax, Vasher (tough one!), Kaladin, Vin, Dalinar, Shai. I like Elantris a lot, but character work isn't its strength.

It didn't require email verification, so if you just put some long, weird email name that nobody would have, you can vote. Just make sure you don't select to receive email notifications if you do that.

Edited by ChickenLiberty

11 hours ago, Karnage said:

What... I am more excited about the possibilities and routes that Szeth brings over Vasher. Don't get me wrong, Vasher is great! But, I would rather Szeth and how interesting he is and will be.

I wouldn't be surprised if Szeth would become one of the very best at the end of book 5, but that's just an assumption for now. Vasher's advantage is, we know his backstory, where he came from and why. We will learn all this about Szeth, but as long as we haven't, he's not quite up there for me. It's the toughest call for me as it is, however.

11 hours ago, ChickenLiberty said:

It didn't require email verification, so if you just put some long, weird email name that nobody would have, you can vote. Just make sure you don't select to receive email notifications if you do that.

Oh okay, thanks! ^_^

On 4/12/2020 at 7:03 PM, Knight of Iron said:

Szeth and Vasher... that's a tough one for me. Don't make me choose!

YES. This is the toughest one for me too.
All my respect to Hrathen, but anyone that goes against Vin is already doomed for me.

On 4/12/2020 at 4:16 PM, Invocation said:

How dare you make me choose between Hrathen and Vin. 

Agreed, that was a hard one for the first round

On 4/14/2020 at 5:54 AM, Discofrish said:

I chose Wayne over Kelsier and i stand by that decision and i am very offended that he's only at 40%

Agreed, as much as I love Kelsier, I prefer Wayne