Ask a Guy with a Boomerang

Boomerang Guy

3 minutes ago, The_Archivist said:

Shouldn't this be in the AMA sub forum?

oh ya. woops, my bad, I guess it should be huh. Do you know how I could fix that?

Just now, Feruchemical Bowser said:

Would you rather have Chortle powers, or Waffle powers? 

I have both.

Just now, Feruchemical Bowser said:

:P Let me rephrase that, if you could have ONE power which one would it be?

That is like choosing the heart or the lungs.

Should I just remake this as a AMA sub forum and rename this? That is the only thing I can think of.

Edited by McWafy

2 minutes ago, McWafy said:

I am sorry but probably you @Frustration.;)  experience is more important.^_^

Ouch:D And hey who gave you the American and French revolutions ME! Who gave you Democracy, I did. I gave you steam, coal, Industry. Who ended slavery? Because it wasn't Experience. Everything good came from me. Without Frustration you would never improve, never develop, without me there is no you!

Edited by Frustration

1 minute ago, Experience said:

And it was because they wanted to Experience new things that those were made or discovered. 

No, it was because of their Frustration of how things where.

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

And your starting to sound a bit like Odium.

Odium sounds like a shard, shards should be extreme, we are forces.

47 minutes ago, Experience said:

But it took years for Odium to overcome Rayse, not days.

I do believe you are confusing him with Ruin. Odium complemented Rayse, it didn't oppose him. And why should I not give credit where credit is due? Frustration is necessary, and hugely beneficial, it drives you in ways many refuse to acknowledge. Frustration does not rule me. I see my uses, and it's faults, It must abate, but I must always be there.

7 minutes ago, McWafy said:

Be careful not to spoil. I have not read stormlight yet. so don't say too much about Odium.^_^

You...... WHAT!!!! (It's all mostly what Brandon has said) Read Stormlight. Please! *Dissolves into incomprehensible muttering.*

Just now, Frustration said:

You...... WHAT!!!! (It's all mostly what Brandon has said) Read Stormlight. Please! *Dissolves into incomprehensible muttering.*

I know! I know! I should read it. The books I have read are in my signature. I am planing to finish the Alcatraz series then read Artemis Fowl,(book 1) THEN start Stormlight.

1 hour ago, Frustration said:

Ouch:D And hey who gave you the American and French revolutions ME! Who gave you Democracy, I did. I gave you steam, coal, Industry. Who ended slavery? Because it wasn't Experience. Everything good came from me. Without Frustration you would never improve, never develop, without me there is no you!

Is it fair to say you are frustrated, young one?<_<