The 100,000th post wins!!!

32 minutes ago, Frustration said:

I'm in one at the moment Knights of the Cosmere, If your interested I'll see if I can get you in but it'll have to be fast as it's starting to pick up.

that sounds fun. What is it? I think at this point I would be happy with anything. Quarantine is getting to me.

28 minutes ago, Nameless said:

I mean, TLT is technically a RP.

Only technically. I sort of want a RP posted under the RP section. :)

1 hour ago, Destruction said:

that sounds fun. What is it? I think at this point I would be happy with anything. Quarantine is getting to me.

It's the cosmere with extra world-hopping I put in a request for you

Only technically. I sort of want a RP posted under the RP section. :)

Well that could be a problem Knights of the Cosmere is a PM hope that's ok

To tide you over here is this

Edit: you in

Edited by Frustration

2 hours ago, Destruction said:

Also I have been wondering should I join a RP on the shard? are they any good? which one is the easiest? 

If you want to join another, I can make some recommendations! I love RPing :D 

2 hours ago, Nameless said:

I mean, TLT is technically a RP. 

It’s not supposed to be, the plot just keeps leaking in. :P 

Edited by AonEne

Hmm... I'm wondering: 

There is no double posting, or I understood something wrong?

If we can post only once a row, who will post 99 999 post? :blink:

Edited by Emi
I forgot to add a number

7 hours ago, Emi said:

If we can post only once a row, who will post 99 999 post? :blink:

Me. I am only going to post on odd numbered posts, and have been doing so since my second post.

Edited by Nameless

11 hours ago, Frustration said:

It's the cosmere with extra world-hopping I put in a request for you

That sounds good. Thank you. :) I don't really care what it is as long as its interesting. Thanks for putting me in.

10 hours ago, AonEne said:

If you want to join another, I can make some recommendations! I love RPing :D 

I think I can always join another... as long as I don't have to be that active for more than a month. Quarantine hopefully should be limited in time maybe.

14 hours ago, Destruction said:

I think I can always join another... as long as I don't have to be that active for more than a month. Quarantine hopefully should be limited in time maybe. 

You can be active for any amount of time you want. *pulls out a menu from nowhere* Could I interest you in Augury or The Knights Next Door, or maybe the Hunger Games? 

8 hours ago, AonEne said:

You can be active for any amount of time you want. *pulls out a menu from nowhere* Could I interest you in Augury or The Knights Next Door, or maybe the Hunger Games? 

Knights next door seems interesting, it looks like there are some open orders so I will try building a character for one of those. Thanks for helping me out Ene. I will try to join relatively soon.

12 hours ago, Destruction said:

Knights next door seems interesting, it looks like there are some open orders so I will try building a character for one of those. Thanks for helping me out Ene. I will try to join relatively soon.

Anytime, I just love recruiting people :P 

10 minutes ago, Emi said:

Hey and what I should do to join there?

Check out the first post on the first page, it should tell you which orders are still available for writing. Then create a character profile and post it there. :) If you have any questions about anything, I’m more than happy to answer! 

3 hours ago, AonEne said:

Check out the first post on the first page, it should tell you which orders are still available for writing. Then create a character profile and post it there. :) If you have any questions about anything, I’m more than happy to answer! 

I should do it on the first page? If yes, could you tell me how to do this, cause i'm not sure.

41 minutes ago, Emi said:

I should do it on the first page? If yes, could you tell me how to do this, cause i'm not sure.

Oh, no, I’m sorry for being unclear. The first page has the orders that we’re still letting people make characters of (we don’t want there to be an imbalance, fifty Windrunners and no Skybreakers, for example). You can post your character on the latest page, then I’ll add them to the list. We use quote boxes to talk when it’s not from our character’s point of view - you can use one by clicking the “ icon on the bar at the top. 

You can be a Skybreaker, Truthwatcher, Lightweaver, Edgedancer, or Elsecaller, or anything from a cosmere magic system that isn’t the KR. We have a list at the bottom of that first post that includes where all the magic originated. 

Hey, I'm writing here for advice! (we need to get this 100 000 post)

I drew recenly Syl & Pattern on my computer, but i'm not sure if i should post it now. We have Syl portret made by Theropunk so i'm a little bit scared that it will look not so nice :unsure: