The 100,000th post wins!!!

14 minutes ago, Experience said:

The 100,000 post wins, so if there's 90,998 posts, you can't just do two posts in a row and win.

*british accent* He is right you know. Also do not forget your number @Experience

Edited by Feruchemical Bowser

1 hour ago, Nameless said:

Oh boy, another TLT knockoff. 

More of a TLPW one. 

1 hour ago, FantasyFanitic said:

What do you mean "no double posting? 

The mods prefer us not to double post unless it’s been at least a few days ^_^ 

They’d also probably want this to be in the FGRS subforum, since threads like this are why they created it. 

Here is my proposal. @Feruchemical Bowser will need to approve, but here it is:

People publicly choose who they want to be on the committee. Then, once there have been 7 choices made, a poll is made. This is a secret poll in which you vote for one person you want on the committee. The top 3 voted people are chosen to be put on the Odd Committee. The fourth person is the runner up.

When a person has had 17 odd numbered posts in a row, the members of the committee vote wether at least 7 of those posts had odd content in them. If the person is one on the committee, then the runner up replaces that person to vote wether they have enough odd posts.

If the reviewed person does have at least 7 odd posts, then they gain 1 double post. Once a new committee is chosen, the double post expiers and can no longer be used.

Every 2,000 posts a new committee is chosen using the above method.

Edited by Experience

15 hours ago, Experience said:

Here is my proposal. @Feruchemical Bowser will need to approve, but here it is:

People publicly choose who they want to be on the committee. Then, once there have been 7 choices made, a poll is made. This is a secret poll in which you vote for one person you want on the committee. The top 3 voted people are chosen to be put on the Odd Committee. The fourth person is the runner up.

When a person has had 17 odd numbered posts in a row, the members of the committee vote wether at least 7 of those posts had odd content in them. If the person is one on the committee, then the runner up replaces that person to vote wether they have enough odd posts.

If the reviewed person does have at least 7 odd posts, then they gain 1 double post. Once a new committee is chosen, the double post expiers and can no longer be used.

Every 2,000 posts a new committee is chosen using the above method.

I think were overthinking it, (This is embarrassing.) I was kinda trying to make this simple. Also, I am sorry but I am kinda a slow thinker. :mellow::ph34r:

Maybe we should just have everyone have 10 extra posts that the can use, and if they double post they use one of their 10 posts, so then they have 9 extra posts left. Sorry again.