I am Frustration now Ask me anything.

Frustration

1 minute ago, Karger said:

Why are you frustrated?

I had a theory that got struck down by a WoB provided by RShara and as a joke Ascended to Frustration.

I am Frustration. I am the source of all struggles I am what all men experience I am the equalizer and the test to break it for those who endure me best are those who will succeed.

Just now, Booknerd said:

I am Frustration. I am the source of all struggles I am what all men experience I am the equalizer and the test to break it for those who endure me best are those who will succeed.

Do you have a magic system oh one who got RsharaWoBsmashed?

3 minutes ago, Karger said:

Do you have a magic system oh one who got RsharaWoBsmashed?

Yes, and yes.

As to the Magic system It's super complicated and I'm trying to make it soft to annoy Brandon but I can't figure that out. So mostly it involves switching which way the USB/Charger plugs into your devices(Your welcome :))

Edit here's the Theory

Edited by Booknerd

5 minutes ago, EXPERIENCE said:

Why frustration?

See the theory above.

4 minutes ago, EXPERIENCE said:

And in a fight who would win? Frustration or Experience?

Depends are we talking about our magic users because yours are probably a bit better at it, or shard to shard combat?

In terms of magic systems mine requires you to not itch yourself(yes it's super frustrating as is telling you what is explicate) then apply that to things that frustrate people, so nothing terribly useful, streaks on glass, socks and saddles and the like. Best case scenario imperfections in your opponents weapon, or making them sneeze.

Well, my magic system is sorta self explanatory. The longer you are alive, you are able to access more of the magic as well as you are more powerful. 

On a shard to shard fight, Experience would just taunt Frustration until they got to frustrated to fight. On second thought though, it seems like the more frustrated you are the more powerful you are. So I guess Experience would just fight you, and the longer the fight goes the better, because they get more Experience.

1 minute ago, EXPERIENCE said:

Well, my magic system is sorta self explanatory. The longer you are alive, you are able to access more of the magic as well as you are more powerful. 

On a shard to shard fight, Experience would just taunt Frustration until they got to frustrated to fight. On second thought though, it seems like the more frustrated you are the more powerful you are. So I guess Experience would just fight you, and the longer the fight goes the better, because they get more Experience.

One would expect Dominion to win in any shard fight so bets are off here is you answer designed to provide the most Frustration RAFO!

But you are now frustrated be ause I no longer am.

Frustration has it's time and place I am perhaps the only Shard that can see this, Frustration is a path and you have overcome something in setting it down. No revolution or innovation would occur without me but I must not stay too long lest I destroy what is created and I lose all purpose.

2 minutes ago, Booknerd said:

Frustration has it's time and place I am perhaps the only Shard that can see this, Frustration is a path and you have overcome something in setting it down. No revolution or innovation would occur without me but I must not stay too long lest I destroy what is created and I lose all purpose.

That sounds an afull lot like Cultivation

So what's the difference between you and Cultivation

Cultivation is more natural force I am more emotional Frustration is basically a combo of Cultivation and Odium. Not saying I killed them and took their shards or anything.

You couldn't have melded them together, because 1) they aren't perfect opposites, and 2) Them combined wouldn't make Frustration. 

Never said I did did I? It's a good comparison though. If you need another Cultivation could exist with or without sentient beings Frustration cannot.