what command would you give an awakened piece of armor

The Cardinal of Death

3 hours ago, Subvisual Haze said:

"Be!"

And then leave it unattended for a couple hundred years, hopefully it'll create a sentient Nalthis spren.

Ah, I see we're taking the "uh oh AGI" approach? 

More seriously though, "sentient Nalthis spren" kind of already exist, no? Spren are little bundles of investiture, which naturally gains sentience if you give it a while. The only part of Nightblood and other Type IV BioChromatic entities which might not be spren-y is that they don't seem to represent physical forces and stuff, in the way that Rosharan spren do, but we haven't been told that they can't do that. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

With enough breath, it would be fun to create an Anti-Nightblood with the command to "Preserve Good".

Like Nightblood, the armor wouldn't have a good grasp on what good and evil is, or even what it's purpose is. I imagine it doing the same sort of judgement that Nightblood does when determining who's evil, and when it finds someone who's "good," it forcibly equips itself Iron Man style. Unlike Nightblood, it would never drain Investiture from the user, but it may drain Investiture from anywhere around them in order to protect them. Maybe it would even require Investiture to keep the user alive, because part of its overzealous mission to preserve them would involve keeping them from accessing potentially poisoned food or water. Like Nightblood, it would be a very powerful tool, but also very inconvenient more times than not.

• 1 month later...

I would actually utter something more "general" instead of specific things such as "repair yourself".

"Protect my family" would be something I'd think about.

However, I have a question: we know that the armour would be sentient. However, would it be able to operate without a wielder? 

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2020 at 6:07 AM, The Cardinal of Death said:

so in this scenario lets assume you have up to the ninth heignting and are aware of night blood or shard blades and you want to make a viable piece of armor  simaler to them in capability any form of armor is allowed and organic and inorganic materials will be allowed what creative way and command would you give this piece of armor for a desired out come for me it would be  a wicker shield in the shape of a person given the command to protect me  so lets hear your idea wiith me pictuirng shard plate or or a half shard to create an inteligent shield that can withstand such weapons like a shardblade other creative uses of awakening are also allowed 

Make a helmet and some leather straps, give it the command "Kill all who wear you" and throw it at my opponents and let them kill themselves or get choked by the straps, assuming it's like Nightblood and can just force people to kill themselves, and there is no convincing this awakened object because it has one command and that's to kill its wearer.