@The Hero of Masks There was a mention of waffles and I thought of you. 

I'm going to have to say sandwiches for everyday, because they come in infinite varieties. I pretty much live off of grilled cheese. Do hotdogs count as a sandwich?

If we're talking special occasions, See's dark chocolate covered almonds. 

If we're talking about something I may never get to eat again but love love love: haggis. I couldn't get enough of it when I visited Scotland. 

Also, I'm pretty sure that this thread should be in General Discussion, but I don't think it can be moved there now? 

4 minutes ago, Snakenaps said:

If we're talking about something I may never get to eat again but love love love: haggis. I couldn't get enough of it when I visited Scotland. 

I'm really impressed, and horrified. I wouldn't even have the courage to try it, things cooked in the gut of a sheep normally don't agree with me. 

1 minute ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

I'm really impressed, and horrified. I wouldn't even have the courage to try it, things cooked in the gut of a sheep normally don't agree with me. 

Normally implies that occasionally they do.

7 minutes ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

Foolish @Booknerd

do not try to trick Kali'kalin'da

You try to hide it but I know your frustration, it laces your words, pads your tongue sweeps your mind fills your heart, you disguise it will humor, but you know the truth, I own you. I am frustration I am the nature of men I give context to life, without me your best things have no meaning. If you feel no frustration from you task you never glory in your success, you will tell me because I am you.

15 minutes ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

I ate it originally just to say that I had eaten sheep offal, and surprised myself by actually adoring it. There are places where I won't cross the line, though: my sister ate horse salami when we were in Hungary. 

7 minutes ago, HemalurgicStickBreaker said:

Let the past die, kill it if you have to. That's the only way

8hkekbti9a221.thumb.jpg.c701355fc5517d15880ff6d1e7357747.jpg

Well hello there General Kenobi Kholin

6 minutes ago, Snakenaps said:

I ate it originally just to say that I had eaten sheep offal, and surprised myself by actually adoring it. There are places where I won't cross the line, though: my sister ate horse salami when we were in Hungary. 

Hey, we've all got problems, chum.

-Bartimaeus (greatest genie ever)

What a fun thread!

I've had a wide variety of favorites: biscuits & sausage gravy, circus peanuts (yes, those orange candies; I offer this as proof of eccentricity), Texas-style smoked brisket, fresh mango (yum!), ... enough.

For this list, I offer this Unkalaki-worthy beef stew - I could literally eat it every day & never tire of it: https://www.canadianliving.com/food/lunch-and-dinner/recipe/the-ultimate-beef-stew-1

It is easily the most difficult thing I have ever cooked, but sooooooo worth it!

Takoyaki! (Fried dough balls with octopus inside). Texture is kinda weird but it's surprisingly tasty.

Burgers. My friends and family don't even ask me anymore what I'm getting when we eat out (although can't do that anymore ;-;) because they know I am a burger fanatic. I really like a fried egg on top of my burger.

Mushrooms! I love a good stuffed portabella.

Edited by Zurvanite

On 4/8/2020 at 0:04 PM, old aggie said:

@McWafy - Here's the perfect dog for you!

That... *sob* was beautiful *sob*

Also i just had crepes for lunch! And it was Delicious! FOOD IZ DA BEST! Along with that waffle loving dog too, he is also da best.

Edited by McWafy

22 hours ago, McWafy said:

That... *sob* was beautiful *sob*

Also i just had crapes for lunch! And it was Delicious! FOOD IZ DA BEST! Along with that waffle loving dog too, he is also da best.

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE crapes!:P:D

On 4/8/2020 at 9:30 AM, Zurvanite said:

Takoyaki! (Fried dough balls with octopus inside). Texture is kinda weird but it's surprisingly tasty.

I love takoyaki (a place that makes 'em finally opened in my city, woo), but I was completely freaked out by the bonito flakes moving when I first ordered it and had to google it. :lol:

Mmmm though.....grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.  Simple, classic, creamy, carby, with just a hint of acidity from the soup.

Also tiny pastry appetizers filled with almost anything.

On 9.4.2020 at 9:14 PM, Feruchemical Bowser said:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE crapes!:P:D

I was going to go on a tangent about how crêpes are superior because they are more chocolate than dough (when I make them at least) but it looks like that won't be necessary.

Also making things with yeast, and all types of fruit.