26 posts in this topic

Dr.Pepper and Coke are two of my favorite sodas. What are your favorite sodas? Also, talk about whatever you want.

I like root beer. Who else has tried Moxie? It's far from my favorite but a lot on people love it were I am.  

8 hours ago, Rask said:

I like root beer. Who else has tried Moxie? It's far from my favorite but a lot on people love it were I am.  

I've never tried it, but one of the teachers at the school I, well, worked at had a bunch of bottles on display in his classroom

8 hours ago, Wyndlerunner said:

I've never tried it, but one of the teachers at the school I, well, worked at had a bunch of bottles on display in his classroom

Moxie is basically root beer but with a strong after taste of window cleaner. Fun fact, like a lot of sodas it originated as a medicine back in the day. 

20 hours ago, Rask said:

I never had Moxie either. Sounds good though.

On 4/6/2020 at 3:34 PM, Rask said:

Root beer! Root beer! Yeeeeeeeeees! Root beer is the best! 

Dr. Pepper is the best... EXCEPT when you're having pizza, in which case root beer. Root beer and pizza is a perfect combination.

Also, this is discounting the "gourmet"(?) sodas. Y'know, the kind made by brands like Bundaberg, what always comes in glass bottles. In that case, lemon, lime and bitters all the way!

No no no. Root beer all the way. 

I like the caffeine free versions okay, but I honestly prefer root beer. I don't drink caffeine much because my mom doesn't want us to until we're older, but I've had it for migraines and such.

Yes! Root beer is taking over! Haha! I would literally have rootbeer for breakfast lunch and dinner if I could. I know it would be very unhealthy, but it would taste good. As the Saint always said, ‘Healthiness helps you later in life. Unhealthiness helps you now.’

Edited by Bearer of all agonies

ROOOOOOT BEEEEEEEEER

Yes! We are slowly taking over this thread!

It will be gradual, but it will happen.

Who am I kidding? It's already happened :lol:

No! I shall fight it with LLB and Dr. Pepper! You will never have this thread, not while I still draw breath!

Hey! Root beer gang! @Condensation! @Channelknight Fadran@revelryintheart! @Darkfinder! @The_Truthwatcher! @I Used To Be A Fish! @BreezeCauthon! @Invocation! @DramaQueen! @Truthless of Shinovar! @Danex! @anyone who likes root beer! Attack! Take over the thread!

Spoiler
QuoteI’m just kidding. But you can if you want to. 

Raid the thread!!!

...though I do like Dr. Pepper.

I've never had Dr. Pepper.

TAKE OVER YOUR RIGHTFUL INHERITANCE, AS THE BETTER VERSION OF THE ITEMS LISTED IN THE TITLE!

Attack!!! Take over the thread! Oh yeah! 

Creme soda and ginger beer, to me!

All sodas - yea, the common colas and fruit sodas, the off-brands, the specialties, even the dreaded club soda  - we must unite to subdue the ravaging root beer! 

I don't like any caffeinated drinks. If I had to pick one, it'd probably be Mountain Dew or one of the refreshers from Starbucks.

WAR!!!!!! ROOT BEER FOREVER!!!!!!

Strong ginger beer is the best, then root beer

River city root beer is the best root beer