I just finished reading the first Mistborn book

urrutiap

40 minutes ago, urrutiap said:

no, really?  Tell me more since you act like youre the Mistborn expert know it all 

You are being very unnecessarily hostile. I just wanted to offer a bit of reassurance, since you seemed very critical of those portions of TFE.

Guess I know better than to try that with you again. 

Or anything else.

Not that that's much of a loss on your end, huh?

Edited by Invocation

also, most people on this forum have read mistborn a half dozen times, have read the author's commentary, and the various related extra tidbits that brandon released in various interviews and q&a with fans, and discussed it in the forum in depth.

So yes, I do believe everyone answering to a mistborn post here is most likely to be a mistborn expert

13 minutes ago, urrutiap said:

Its not bothering me. Im just saying that the first book did go a bit overboard with the Oceans 11 type set up. the rest of the book was good.  Thats my opinion.  You dont need jump on my damnation back about it. 

They weren't. They simply told you that it no longer continued in that vein. They did not mean to be offensive, and they weren't.

I think most of us qualify as Mistborn experts considering we know more about it then anyone else on the planet with only a few hundred exceptions.  Oceans eleven was an inspiration.  Ninjad.

Edited by Karger

• 2 weeks later...