Amber Vulture (2): Emerald Falcon, Azure Mouse

Coral Swam (1): Cream Tuatara

Ivory Dragonfly (1): Amethyst Scorpion

to

Mouse (4): Vulture, Swan, Weasel, Dragonfly

Vulture (2): Mouse, Falcon

Tuatara (1): Swan

Dragonfly (1): Scorpion

It looks as though the only changes were that the Tuatara/Swan vote got swapped somehow or by someone, and swan got two votes. I am curious to see if anyone might have an explanation for what happened there? It does make me curious to see what is going to happen as the cycles go on. @Coral Swan any thoughts on this turnout?

Edited by Cream Tuatara
Forgot some stuff

10 minutes ago, Cream Tuatara said:

Woah, hold up here. What happened with the vote count? It went from

Azure Mouse (4): Amber Vulture, Coral Swan, Indigo Weasel, Ivory Dragonfly

to

It looks as though the only change was that the Tuatara/Swan vote got swapped somehow or by someone. I am curious to see if anyone might have an explanation for what happened there? It does make me curious to see what is going to happen as the cycles go on. @Coral Swan ant thoughts on this turnout?

Probably a GM mistake, considering Swan already had a vote on Mouse.

I'll claim the kill on Crocodile - I had an early guess that he was Lews Therin, so put in a temporary kill action which I meant to change later, but forgot (I'm really sorry, Crocodile). As for what happened to me, it seems the Dark One was... displeased with my actions, so I can't channel this cycle.

Also, if any female channelers want to contact me, there's a saidar ang'real that I have but can't use, so you're welcome to it.

Also, this game not being 13 Forsaken + Lews Therin has completely tossed out so many assumptions I was making this game, so that's nice. I'm trying to figure out just how troll-y Fifth is as a GM right now.

4 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

I'll claim the kill on Crocodile - I had an early guess that he was Lews Therin, so put in a temporary kill action which I meant to change later, but forgot (I'm really sorry, Crocodile). As for what happened to me, it seems the Dark One was... displeased with my actions, so I can't channel this cycle.

Can you share why you thought he was Lews Therin?

Also, shame on you for attacking a servant of The Great Lord. You deserve your punishment. Thank you so much. Now that Shaidar is gone, I can actually do stuff without fear of repercussions from The Great Lord!!!!!

23 minutes ago, Emerald Falcon said:

Also, this game not being 13 Forsaken + Lews Therin has completely tossed out so many assumptions I was making this game, so that's nice. I'm trying to figure out just how troll-y Fifth is as a GM right now.

You're trying to figure that out? Well... Fifth is very Troll-y... xD

I did a bit of research, and I believe I've figured out the Forsaken list: (BTW I am Osan'gar)

• Aran'gar
  • Demandred
  • Graendal
  • Mesaana
  • Moghedien
  • Osan'gar
  • Sammael (may or may not be alive depending on time, probably alive since it's Lord of Chaos)
  • Semirhage

This would make the distribution as follows:

7/8 Forsaken

1 Shaidar Haran

1 Lews Therin Telamon

4/5 Unknown

EDIT: claims so far

Amber Vulture: Forsaken with modern name. @Amber Vulture, what Forsaken are you? I think that Aran'gar and Osan'gar are the only reincarnate Forsaken until Lanfear becomes Cyndane in Winter's Heart.

Amethyst Scorpion: Forsaken.

Azure Mouse: Female Forsaken, win-con compatible with Lews dying.

Emerald Falcon: Forsaken, win-con of Lews dying.

Fuchsia Ostrich: Female Forsaken.

Indigo Weasel: Aran'gar, win-con compatible with Lews dying and win-con involves Lews.

Melon Dingo: Osan'gar, win-con of Lews dying.

Edited by Melon Dingo

9 hours ago, Cream Tuatara said:

Woah, hold up here. What happened with the vote count? It went from

Azure Mouse (4): Amber Vulture, Coral Swan, Indigo Weasel, Ivory Dragonfly

to

It looks as though the only changes were that the Tuatara/Swan vote got swapped somehow or by someone, and swan got two votes. I am curious to see if anyone might have an explanation for what happened there? It does make me curious to see what is going to happen as the cycles go on. @Coral Swan any thoughts on this turnout?

Sorry, that was my mistake. I read my spreadsheet backwards when I filled in that row of the vote count :P 

1 hour ago, Melon Dingo said:

Amber Vulture: Forsaken with modern name. @Amber Vulture, what Forsaken are you? I think that Aran'gar and Osan'gar are the only reincarnate Forsaken until Lanfear becomes Cyndane in Winter's Heart.

Not reincarnated, just not using my original name, which I now realize is true for all Forsaken. I believe I would have been using my current name during this time period. Why wouldn't the other Forsaken be around?

46 minutes ago, Amber Vulture said:

Not reincarnated, just not using my original name, which I now realize is true for all Forsaken. I believe I would have been using my current name during this time period. Why wouldn't the other Forsaken be around?

The other Forsaken wouldn't be around because they died.

I made a Forsaken timeline and then used Osan'gar's existance to find the correct spot.

WoT spoilers: https://pastebin.com/dHY3m27k

24 minutes ago, Azure Mouse said:

I am one of those listed. Also, I believe I'm the only person that knows what the Lynch does. Id be willing to share it so people don't roleblock me.

Could you say what the Lynch does?

29 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

The other Forsaken wouldn't be around because they died.

I made a Forsaken timeline and then used Osan'gar's existance to find the correct spot.

So the game takes place during the Lord of Chaos book, and we're actually hunting for Rand, using the name Lews just to be confusing? I suppose that makes sense given that Pedron Niall is a modern character.  

I don't know if it will change each cycle, or if it's different for different players. It roleblocked me, which was fine that round cause I had used Saidar to protect myself from death, so nothing happened.

Edit: I'm talking about the Lynch.

Edited by Azure Mouse

3 hours ago, Melon Dingo said:

I did a bit of research, and I believe I've figured out the Forsaken list: (BTW I am Osan'gar)

• Aran'gar
  • Demandred
  • Graendal
  • Mesaana
  • Moghedien
  • Osan'gar
  • Sammael (may or may not be alive depending on time, probably alive since it's Lord of Chaos)
  • Semirhage

This would make the distribution as follows:

7/8 Forsaken

1 Shaidar Haran

1 Lews Therin Telamon

4/5 Unknown

EDIT: claims so far

Amethyst Scorpion: Forsaken.

Azure Mouse: Female Forsaken, win-con compatible with Lews dying.

Emerald Falcon: Forsaken, win-con of Lews dying.

Fuchsia Ostrich: Female Forsaken.

Indigo Weasel: Aran'gar, win-con compatible with Lews dying and win-con involves Lews.

Melon Dingo: Osan'gar, win-con of Lews dying.

I'm not on your list. I'm Asmodean. I think that might mean that this doesn't follow the official timeline? I'm not entirely too sure about timelines, I don't know nearly as much about the books as I used to. But this game IS called Lord of Chaos, so I think it's feasible that it doesn't follow our expectations.

20 minutes ago, Charcoal Hyena said:

@Amethyst Scorpion, why did you target me last night?

. . . Okay, I might be sharing who I am, but I'd rather not share stuff like that with the entire thread. If you want to PM me this cycle then go for it, but I'm not revealing which actions I have to the entire thread nor why I used them on you.

14 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

. . . Okay, I might be sharing who I am, but I'd rather not share stuff like that with the entire thread. If you want to PM me this cycle then go for it, but I'm not revealing which actions I have to the entire thread nor why I used them on you.

Unfortunately, with limited actions, I'm not sure if I can PM you this cycle. Depending on how the cycle progresses, I'll hit you up.

I'd like to point out that the only kill this past cycle was that of one (claimed) Forsaken attacking Crocodile. I find this rather strange. Perhaps someone protected themselves successfully from an attack.

@Fifth Scholar @StrikerEZ If someone successfully defends from an attack, are they told they did?
Is it announced in the thread?

55 minutes ago, Amethyst Scorpion said:

I'm not on your list. I'm Asmodean. I think that might mean that this doesn't follow the official timeline? I'm not entirely too sure about timelines, I don't know nearly as much about the books as I used to. But this game IS called Lord of Chaos, so I think it's feasible that it doesn't follow our expectations.

I believe Asmodean died shortly before Osan'gar and Aran'gar were brought back from the dead, so it's not too much of a stretch.

If anyone else is Forsaken and not on the list, it'd be nice if they could come forward so we can confirm that this game isn't following the book timeline.

20 minutes ago, Melon Dingo said:

I believe Asmodean died shortly before Osan'gar and Aran'gar were brought back from the dead, so it's not too much of a stretch.

If anyone else is Forsaken and not on the list, it'd be nice if they could come forward so we can confirm that this game isn't following the book timeline.

Or PMing you/me if they have an action open. If your theory is correct, the other 4/5 people are likely at least somewhat opposed to us in some way shape or form.

Edit, now that we know the lynch doesn't kill people, I would like to intentionally tie the vote to see if it does something different.

Edited by Indigo Weasel

23 minutes ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Or PMing you/me if they have an action open. If your theory is correct, the other 4/5 people are likely at least somewhat opposed to us in some way shape or form.

Edit, now that we know the lynch doesn't kill people, I would like to intentionally tie the vote to see if it does something different.

I don't think the other people are necessarily opposed. After all, we've already seen that one of them was also aligned with the Dark One.

Personally, I'd much prefer to try a majority vote and see if that changes anything. I wouldn't be surprised if the lynch was a roleblock when 50% or less of the votes were cast on other people.

I'm going to vote for Dragonfly. They seemed to be opposed to the Forsaken.

OK, so there were 13 forsaken...of those, a few would have been dead by the time the events of The Lord of Chaos book took place.

(Please excuse any spelling errors, I'm doing this mostly from memory)
Aginor and Balthamel both were killed in book one and were brought back to life by The Great Lord as Osan'Gar and Aran'Gar.
Ishamael was killed in book two and later brought back as Moridin, who was set in charge of the other forsaken (I think the title was called 'Nae'Blis' or something like that?)
Asmodean was killed in either book five or book six..I think book five...and I believe with balefire, so he should not be present here.
Lanfear was killed in book five I'm pretty sure, and later brought back as Cyndain
Be'lal was killed by Moiraine's balefire in book three, so he should not be able to be present at this point

So, the following my be alive here:

Sammael
Rahvin (I think he gets killed at the end this book...so he should still be alive)
Moghedien
Graendel
Semirhage
Osan'gar
Aran'gar
Demandred
Moridin
Cyndain
Mesaana

It's possible that Mazrim Taim may already be included in this group as well...so we may see him...and Padan Fain?  Along with Rand.

That would be my guess for most likely characters given people's comments so far.

Claims so far?

Aran'gar - Indigo Weasel
Osan'gar - Melon Dingo
Asmodean - Amethyst Scorpion

Unnamed forsaken - Amber Vulture
Unnamed forsaken - Mauve Crocodile - Shaidar Haran
Unnamed female forsaken - Fuchsia Ostrich
Unnamed female forsaken - Azure Mouse

No claim:
Charcoal Hyena
Chartreuse Penguin
Coral Swan
Cream Tuatara
Emerald Falcon
Ivory Dragonfly
Magenta Albatross

So, that interrupts my theory for roles a bit...still pretty close.

Maybe we'll see someone like Nynaeve hunting Moghedian as a role?
Perhaps no Cyndain/Lanfear?

47 minutes ago, Chartreuse Penguin said:

OK, so there were 13 forsaken...of those, a few would have been dead by the time the events of The Lord of Chaos book took place.

(Please excuse any spelling errors, I'm doing this mostly from memory)
Aginor and Balthamel both were killed in book one and were brought back to life by The Great Lord as Osan'Gar and Aran'Gar.
Ishamael was killed in book two and later brought back as Moridin, who was set in charge of the other forsaken (I think the title was called 'Nae'Blis' or something like that?)
Asmodean was killed in either book five or book six..I think book five...and I believe with balefire, so he should not be present here.
Lanfear was killed in book five I'm pretty sure, and later brought back as Cyndain
Be'lal was killed by Moiraine's balefire in book three, so he should not be able to be present at this point

So, the following my be alive here:

Sammael
Rahvin (I think he gets killed at the end this book...so he should still be alive)
Moghedien
Graendel
Semirhage
Osan'gar
Aran'gar
Demandred
Moridin
Cyndain
Mesaana

It's possible that Mazrim Taim may already be included in this group as well...so we may see him...and Padan Fain?  Along with Rand.

That would be my guess for most likely characters given people's comments so far.

Claims so far?

Aran'gar - Indigo Weasel
Osan'gar - Melon Dingo
Asmodean - Amethyst Scorpion

Unnamed forsaken - Amber Vulture
Unnamed forsaken - Mauve Crocodile - Shaidar Haran
Unnamed female forsaken - Fuchsia Ostrich
Unnamed female forsaken - Azure Mouse

No claim:
Charcoal Hyena
Chartreuse Penguin
Coral Swan
Cream Tuatara
Emerald Falcon
Ivory Dragonfly
Magenta Albatross

So, that interrupts my theory for roles a bit...still pretty close.

Maybe we'll see someone like Nynaeve hunting Moghedian as a role?
Perhaps no Cyndain/Lanfear?

If you look at my Forsaken timeline, I believe yours is a bit off. Mazrim might show up, but he didn't become a Forsaken until AMoL.

14 hours ago, Indigo Weasel said:

Can you share why you thought he was Lews Therin?

I was working with the assumption that this was a game with the 13 Forsaken + Lews Therin. My other guess was that Crocodile was lying about his Forsaken claim, which seemed convenient with the timing, and like he was trying to blend in (which turned out to be correct, but for exactly the wrong reasons). His first post seemed to me like he was trying to post NAI content as well - admittedly most people were, at that point, since no-one knew what side they were actually on, but something about it still bugged me in particular. Possibly the fact that if he was a Forsaken, he'd have probably jumped to the same conclusion that I did about 13 Forsaken + Lews making up 14 players after a moments Google Search, but he didn't, which suggested a different role. It wasn't a strong read by any stretch, but I had also planned to replace it if I found something stronger later, which I never got around to.