Followers 0
Adonalsium'sSpren

Can a mistborn burn ettmetal?

Question

Or would it blow up?

8 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Adonalsium'sSpren said:

Or would it blow up?

Theoretically yes, but water, Ettmetal, eh. Also we'd have to get another Mistborn wouldn't we.

Or would it blow up?

Posted (edited)

These are not mutually exclusive.  Mistborn can burn both atium and Trellium(there is a WoB somwhere) so they should be able to burn ettmetal.  However it will probably blow up before it can be burned successfully.  Also you double posted this thread by accident.

Edited by Karger

Just now, Booknerd said:

Theoretically yes, but water, Ettmetal, eh. Also we'd have to get another Mistborn wouldn't we.

Yes we would, thank you for the answer!

Just now, Adonalsium'sSpren said:

Yes we would, thank you for the answer!

No problem

7 minutes ago, Karger said:

These are not mutually exclusive.  Mistborn can burn both atium and Trellium(there is a WoB somwhere) so they should be able to burn ettmetal.  However it will probably blow up before it can be burned successfully.  Also you double posted this thread by accident.

Sorry for the double post, my wifi sucks with the lockdown here everyone is using it. Thanks for the answer!

Posted (edited)

Some people suspect that Trellium's Allomantic ability is exactly what we see them being used for with Southern tech: to copy other Allomantic metals.

Edited by Dreamer

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, Adonalsium'sSpren said:

Sorry for the double post, my wifi sucks with the lockdown here everyone is using it. Thanks for the answer!

You can hide the double posts or Report them to the mods, and they'll merge them for you (I already did that for you this time :) )

Also, if it seems like your post hasn't gone through, it's a good idea to refresh the page and see if the post went through anyway. A lot of times, it does! (Can you tell I have this problem often too?)

Also, let me introduce you to our wiki, www.coppermind.net. Most of what we know about the Cosmere is there, and a lot of the questions you're asking can be found there too :D The coppermind editors are really thorough and amazing!

Edited by RShara