Adonalsium'sSpren

17th Shard app?

7 posts in this topic

I feel that for mobile it would be really nice to have an app for 17th shard, if such a thing already exists please notify me. Thank you!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It has been discussed a few times

Currently there's no plans for an app.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Dreamer said:

It has been discussed a few times

Currently there's no plans for an app.

Well that sucks.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why do you want an app? What can be done on an app that cannot be done on mobile? 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2020-04-03 at 9:09 AM, Chaos said:

Why do you want an app? What can be done on an app that cannot be done on mobile? 

I find apps run more smoothly than websites.

Thank You!

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see. Unfortunately, apps are very expensive (as I mentioned in previous responses) and a massive time commitment. I don't think it will ever happen. Apps also require a huge amount of upkeep.

As a note, only good apps are smoother than websites. It's easy to have a bad app.

Responsively designed sites are much more sustainable.

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chaos said:

I see. Unfortunately, apps are very expensive (as I mentioned in previous responses) and a massive time commitment. I don't think it will ever happen. Apps also require a huge amount of upkeep.

As a note, only good apps are smoother than websites. It's easy to have a bad app.

Responsively designed sites are much more sustainable.

Thank You! I understand now.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.