Raychzy

WYR: Have green beans for fingers or olives for toes?

4 posts in this topic

Hey all. New to the site as well as Brandon Sanderson books! So far only 3 chapters into the first book of the Mistborn series but really enjoying it!

Fantasy/SciFi is my favorite genre for reading material. The Inheritance series got me into the genre and I've most recently read the Witcher series a few summers back. Lately I've been reading comics but have had the itch to start a book series so here we are!

Glad to have found this community and looking forward to the journey ahead.

But most importantly: Green beans for fingers or olives for toes?

39 minutes ago, Raychzy said:

Hey all. New to the site as well as Brandon Sanderson books! So far only 3 chapters into the first book of the Mistborn series but really enjoying it!

Ooh, make a reaction thread when you're done! It's fun to see new readers' reactions! And welcome to the Shard!

Welcome to the Shard, and welcome to everything Cosmere and beyond! I agree with @Dreamer let us know your thoughts when you are done! Most of us (including myself) started with Mistborn. 

I'd have to say olives for toes. I am already a klutz, so I feel like they wouldn't affect me worse than I already am. However, I need my hands for writing! Green beans don't sound very dexterous.

Welcome to the Shard! Great question though, I think I could make green beans work for fingers better than I could olives for toes!

I agree, have a reaction thread!