88 posts in this topic

This game looks crazy and I definitely haven’t read everything but count me in

5 minutes ago, Elbereth said:

Try 1: 80% chance of failing, no chance of being caught.
Try 2: 50% to fail, 30% chance to be caught.
Try 3: 20% chance to fail, 60% chance to be caught. 

Do you fail if you're caught?

3 minutes ago, Elkanah said:

Do you fail if you're caught?

As of now, no; the two chances are independent of each other. 

Paper Tosser: This role throws a wadded up paper ball at another player, distracting them and making any action they took that cycle is delayed in the order of actions. Can be used once per cycle

Anonymous Contact: Can anonymously send messages up to two people per cycle

Edited by Shqueeves
fixed a thing

21 minutes ago, The_God_King said:

This game looks crazy and I definitely haven’t read everything but count me in

Remember to get your roles in before the game starts!

@Ironfire @Zillah BTW, both of you are able to make one more role.

25 minutes ago, Straw said:

Remember to get your roles in before the game starts!

@Ironfire @Zillah BTW, both of you are able to make one more role.

Roles or flavor! You can also be like Fifth and throw in something like Calvin Coolidge's ghost. :P

Here’s my second role:

Airplane Spoon: You are a spoon shaped like an airplane. You are used as evidence in a crime scene, and can send one player to jail as an action. However you are soon forgotten and the player is released after one cycle. The same player can’t be targeted twice in a row.  

Role 2
Silimatic Engineer

You have expertise in different glasses used in the free kingdoms. You spend a night creating glass, and at the end of the night, the GM will inform you what kind of glass you have made. You may then use that glass twice (unless otherwise noted) or make more glass. You can only set up one glass contraption per night (more would be so tiring, and you are above scurrying around for the entire night). You can only set up glass at night, because you do not want to leak your secrets to anyone else. (You don't have transporters glass because Attica "borrowed" all of your sand to do some research).

Types of glass:

Communicator's glass: you may set up an additional PM at night when you use this glass.

Defender's glass: you may set this up at someone's house (including yours), preventing anyone from visiting them that night.

Enforcer's glass: you may attempt to detain someone and put them in prison with enforcer's glass handcuffs. If your target is evil, they will be put in prison; however, if they are your own faction, the next night, you hide in shame of being wrong and cannot build or place glass.

Grappler's glass: using this glass allows you to hang on a window outside of someone's room. Since you are on the window, no one notices you. It takes one night to make this glass and another night to put them on and test them. This may then be used twice. Grappler's glass allows you to see who visits someone for the night.

Inhibitor's glass: stop the person you target from using their ability if it is based on silimatic technology or Smedry talents.

Protector's glass: you may equip this glass or give it to someone else: doing so will protect them from a single attack. The glass degrades after two days of use, and when you make this glass, you can only use it once. (Does not protect from lynch or being jailed by vote).

Snarer's glass: you may place this outside of someone's room. You are informed the roles that visited your target that night (but not the names).

Edits: removed transporter's glass, elaborated on grappler's glass.

Edited by Ironfire

1 hour ago, little wilson said:

Roles or flavor! You can also be like Fifth and throw in something like Calvin Coolidge's ghost. :P

Does that mean that Fifth can create another piece of flavor or a role?

41 minutes ago, Ironfire said:

Protector's glass: you may equip this glass or give it to someone else: doing so will protect them from a single attack. The glass degrades after two days of use, and when you make this glass, you can only use it once. (Does not protect from lynch or being jailed by vote).

Fairly certain the GM's won't allow this until we have 21 players.

Just now, A Joe in the Bush said:

Fairly certain the GM's won't allow this until we have 21 players.

It sounds like an item, but it's not, right? You make it, then do it to someone (like a protective role), and they can't pass it to anyone else.

I would really like to play this game but I don't feel like I'll have enough time to get knowledgeable on the rules so can I get a spec doc?