Cosmere Characters in Quarantine

Renarin Kholin

Kaladin would absolutely hate it, and it would be very bad for his mental state. Syl would definitely try to help him though. I think it would also help if he was in quarantine with the rest of Bridge Four, that way he could keep an eye on his men and make sure they’re staying safe. he wouldn’t let them leave at all, but I don’t think he would be that strict with himself. He would go out and put himself in danger before letting anybody else do the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Saze would definitely just sit there studying something or other and dispensing religions to those who came by. 

I think that Kelsier would somehow convince people that he is Lord of the Masks, and that they should all wear them

Hoid would go around insulting those who break quarantine

Szeth would check in with Dalinar, and Dalinar would probably be like "sit at home, stay safe" and szeth would literally sit at home all day, not doing anything.

2 hours ago, Eugenides said:

Saze would definitely just sit there studying something or other and dispensing religions to those who came by. 

I think that Kelsier would somehow convince people that he is Lord of the Masks, and that they should all wear them

Hoid would go around insulting those who break quarantine

Szeth would check in with Dalinar, and Dalinar would probably be like "sit at home, stay safe" and szeth would literally sit at home all day, not doing anything.

This entire thing is so accurate, especially Szeth.