What's your favorite game

I'd have to say the PS4's God of War. Ripped my heart to shreds, with stunning graphics and an amazing fighting system.

That or Red Dead Redemption 2, which made me cry, let me ride the best graphic horses I've ever seen, and play some hilarious (and some disturbing) side quests. On the other hand, I STILL accidentally shoot people. The controls are horrible. 

I picked up Assassin's Creed: Odyssey for $15 yesterday, and I'm curious to see how it will be. 

The Legend of Zelda (all of it), Super Smash Bros (all of it, but mostly BRAWL), Pokemon (my Squirtle be called JELLYBEAN), Minecraft (except mods [shudders]), Super Mario (bros, kart, galaxy, etc), and Portal 2 (my brother was dumb and only bought the sequel).

But why am I sticking with video games only?

Dungeons and Dragons! There isn't a thing wrong with that franchise. I love board games everywhere, too.

4 minutes ago, The Hero of Masks said:

Well  i just get lost easy, forget where my house is, and i heavily rely on my map to get back to my house. Other wise i cant really explore (without a map) without getting lost.

you can use the compass in the crafting book, or take a screenshot of the coordinates of your house.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Argus the Awful said:

My favorite game is Subnautica... idk if any of u have heard of it

That's a strangely great one... When I was playing it, I complained a lot. Too grindy, movement too sluggish, progress too slow, no tutorial or instructions whatsoever... and while the last one mattered less and less the more I got into the game, the rest really annoyed me. Then I finished. And I couldn't wait for Below Zero. :lol:

All in all a really nice game. Not without its flaws but from time to time breathtaking (I loved the Lost River!). I would love to play the next game in the series soon, but it'll probably be a few years before it's finished. 

My favorite game is Alan Wake. I am a big fan of horror games and Alan Wake is just perfect. Great setting, superb story and amazing atmosphere. The remastered version was the second best thing that happened last year, second only to the announcement of the sequel. Can't wait for 2023! :D

I am a huge Fallout fan. Currently, I mainly play FO76, although I'm getting bored a bit. I hope that when the tv show is released, the creators will add some new content and new items (they add very rarely).
However, my favorite game is Fallout 2 - I played with the HD mod and the Resurrection add-on. I consider this game a work of art.

I play FO76 because it's an MMO and I can play with my friends. However, FO 2 is the game that helped me learn English (it's not my native language)

Edited by Randomed

• 5 months later...

War Robot is my favorite game and I'm playing at the moment. I enjoy playing video games a lot, and I often join online gaming communities with pals. The games I enjoy playing the most have you being attacked by magic. League of Legends is drawing my attention, however I've heard that players may become really aggressive and cruel. that sport. I just participated in a club called Tyler the Creator Merch. I like playing games with the ball in general.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...