Is there a WOB or has anybody asked..

SkyRunner

The only WoB I can find on the topic is this one and it predates both Secret History and Brandon's clarification that the Beyond is something that he's never going to resolve, so it really doesn't tell us anything. My guess is probably not, except maybe for Spook since we know the two continued to work together after Kelsier's 'death'. For that reason Kelsier might be hanging closely enough around Spook to actually be there in the short window between Physical death and whatever you decide the pull of the Beyond represents. Bear in mind the extremely short window of opportunity one has to speak with someone before the pull of the Beyond happens and the fact that unlike Preservation, Kelsier isn't functionally omnipresent so he'd have to literally stalk the members of his former crew in order to guarantee being in the right place at the right time.

More likely he'd ask Sazed to pass a message on.

1 hour ago, Harrycrapper said:

He spoke to Vin briefly at the end of Secret History. I imagine he spoke to Breeze and Ham at some point post HoA. Of the original crew, only Dox and Clubs died when/where Kelsier couldn't be there. 

But Kelsier was in a body and down South within 10 years of the Catacendre. He might not have been IN the CR when the others died.

1 hour ago, RShara said:

But Kelsier was in a body and down South within 10 years of the Catacendre. He might not have been IN the CR when the others died.

My assumption is that if he transferred to the PR before they died, he would have sought them out. Though, if Harmony's perpendicularity isn't in Northern Scadrial, he might not have been able to see them before they died in the PR and unable to get there in the CR as you said. At least, I'm also assuming he can't just transfer in and out of the CR like an Elsecaller. We don't really know the timing of any of this though, so it's all speculation. I'd like to think he saw them before they died and if Brandon never clarifies I'll just keep that as my headcannon.