The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

9 hours ago, Condensation said:

So, has everyone been able to go to church every once in a while?

>:( No. :P My state has some... interesting laws regarding when stuff actually happens and when we can go back. I haven't gone to my ward since March. :( 

Though when we went to Utah on vacation in July for three weeks I went to church twice! Just not in my home ward.

We have had ward zoom meetings, and the sacrament at home, but it's not the same. Hopefully we can go back soon.

1 hour ago, Matrim's Dice said:

>:( No. :P My state has some... interesting laws regarding when stuff actually happens and when we can go back. I haven't gone to my ward since March. :( 

Though when we went to Utah on vacation in July for three weeks I went to church twice! Just not in my home ward.

We have had ward zoom meetings, and the sacrament at home, but it's not the same. Hopefully we can go back soon.

I haven't been to church since March either! It stinks and I hate it; I miss everyone there.

I guess I did just have a youth zoom meeting this morning, so I'm actually sitting on a couch with my laptop on the Shard, wearing my white shirt and bowtie.

4 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I haven't been to church since March either! It stinks and I hate it; I miss everyone there.

I guess I did just have a youth zoom meeting this morning, so I'm actually sitting on a couch with my laptop on the Shard, wearing my white shirt and bowtie.

We're having a ward one today... and getting a new Bishop! My grandpa was my Bishop, and then he moved. :( So the Stake got special permission to release him and call a new one. That's today, so that's kind of something. It's still not in the building though, grrrr :P 

That's still not for a few hours, so I'm still in my pajamas from last night...

50 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I knew you were a bowtie person!

17 minutes ago, Negative_Null said:

I mean, if you had asked before you said that I would have said you were 

I'm so confused.

1 hour ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

I haven't been to church since March either! It stinks and I hate it

You hate church? I can be grumpy Sunday morning, but that takes it to an extreme.

1 minute ago, I Am A Fish said:

You hate church? I can be grumpy Sunday morning, but that takes it to an extreme.

First of all, fish go to church?

Second of all, I'm pretty sure he meant that he hates not being able to go to church.

3 minutes ago, I Am A Fish said:

I don't hate church. I hate not church...ing. What? Did I just write that sentence?

1 minute ago, DramaQueen said:

Second of all, I'm pretty sure he meant that he hates not being able to go to church.

Queen gets it! Also whoohoo! QUEEN IS BACK!!!

First of all, fish go to church?

Yep. Just because I'm a Fish doesn't mean I don't believe in religion.

I know, the wording was funny enough I had to say that.

9 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Did I just write that sentence?

It's been a while since you've said this!! You used to say it at least once a day...ish.

11 minutes ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Queen gets it! Also whoohoo! QUEEN IS BACK!!!

:D I already miss not being able to see the stars super clearly. I could see the Milky Way!

4 minutes ago, DramaQueen said:

It's been a while since you've said this!! You used to say it at least once a day...ish.

:D I already miss not being able to see the stars super clearly. I could see the Milky Way!

Mmm.... Milky Ways.... not as good as Twix, but a close second.

You want me to ask whether I wrote a sentence or not more often? Did I just write that sentence?

19 hours ago, Frustration said:

That looks like McDonald's to me:D

And @DramaQueen have you never taken your fish to church?

Actually...no. Why would I? The only fish I've ever taken is Goldfish crackers when I was like 5.

21 hours ago, Channelknight Fadran said:

Mmm.... Milky Ways.... not as good as Twix, but a close second.

You want me to ask whether I wrote a sentence or not more often? Did I just write that sentence?

I don't know why, I just noticed that every time you would write an odd sentence, you would say, "Did I just write that sentence?"

Actually...no. Why would I? The only fish I've ever taken is Goldfish crackers when I was like 5.

I don't know why, I just noticed that every time you would write an odd sentence, you would say, "Did I just write that sentence?"

That's because I legitimately wonder why I wrote something when I do.