The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

2 hours ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

And also the socialization, because that is a really important part of the Sunday meetings too.

We have a potluck between the Sunday sessions in our ward. You could suggest/try to start that in your ward too maybe.

On 3/31/2022 at 8:32 AM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

MOOOOMMMM CAN YOU PLEASE PICK ME UP IM SCARED, ROBIN WANTS MY KNEECAPS AND DOOMIE IS TRANSFORMING INTO A TERRIFYING CURSED HARPY THING HEELLLLLLPPPPP

Backreading this conversation is a trip when one is in a quiet environment and is trying not to laugh XD This was the moment when I almost broke.

Conference was wonderful. Elder Utchdorf was iconic, and Elder Holland's talk about mental health hit hard. His are always so well done.

On 3/31/2022 at 7:33 AM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

*gets on all fours and screechs in Kneecap Demon language*  

G̷̢̘͚̭̘͈̝̔̓̇̑͊̈͐͑́̉́̕͜ͅȈ̷͍̬̪̭͐̏̈́́̈́͐͝͝ͅV̷̢̳̟̥̠̰̮̩̲̼̤̹͎͛͋̈͗̌͐̈́̏E̸͕̰̺̔̋̈̽ͅ ̷̧̧̤̣̦̣̻̺͖̩͈̺͓̗̂̍̏͑̋̂̑̂̒̔̄̆̚M̵̢̡̼̲̰̠̦̩̯̞̘̑̓̔́̈́͑̈́͂́͂͂͋̈́̚Ė̷̛̛̖̲̼̏̃̈́̅͛̄̊̒͛̅̚͝ ̵̨̛̛̯̟̻̹̜̬̭̹̯͖̜͔̰̉́͑̍̅͐͛͑̅̑̐́͘Y̴̛̜͖̫̿͌̓̍̓͐̅̐͑͘O̴̺̻̲̱̣͗͌̃̀͊̚͝Ů̶͓̦͉̰͎͍̮̝̰̯̘̦̳̍̂̍͂̎̋̐͜͠ͅŖ̸̧̡̧̻̟̠͉͔̞̟͓̅̈́͑͜͠ͅ ̷̨̥͙̫̖̘̭̠̎̅̍K̴̨̞͇̰̙̤̐̐͊͋̈̽͌̽͗̕͠͝N̸̤̞̳̠̻͈̹̩͇̤͇̳̬͌͒̊́̊̎̓̍̌Ẹ̷͊̃̈́͝Ë̶̠́͂̂͗̌̾̅̇͗͠C̴̼̦̝̤̼̳̘̳̹͉̘̮̺̳͒́͒́̿̓Å̶͈͕̺̤̪̠̞͖͍̏̎̌͊̋͊̂̽̔̓̉̋̚̕͜ͅP̶̲̽̾͊̍̒́͠S̸̝̘̰̮̜͇̜͕̺̈ͅ

The Kandra want to increase their bone collection.

On 4/13/2022 at 9:05 PM, Ink said:

Just wanna say, I got my mission call last night! August 15th I start home MTC, then am off to the Recife North, Brazil mission!

Congrats! Enjoy yourself, that's gonna be amazing!

3 hours ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

This is an awesome idea for a thread!

Also, has anyone else noticed that occulator lenses in Alcatraz are a lot like Seer Stones, specifically the Urim and Thummim?

Or that writing important things in metal is reminiscent of the original scriptures?

On 4/13/2022 at 10:58 PM, Emery the Windrunner said:

The Kandra want to increase their bone collection.

no no.

I want to increase my kneecap collection :D

ooooo all this talk of the original Plates and Seer Stones influencing Brandon's ideas is cooooool.

On 4/16/2022 at 1:00 PM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

I have a friend in my ward who's uncle was Brandon's roommate in college.

Their family has a headcanon that my friends mom's name was the inspo for the name Shallan. Which is hilarious.

That's awesome

17 hours ago, Eran of Arcadia said:

I don't know how many of you have seen the "how has being religious impacted you" thread here, but I mentioned the post I had made there in the talk I gave this morning. I also used the term "Lord Ruler," just because.

you used Lord Ruler in the talk? or in the post.