The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints corner

On 3/31/2022 at 7:32 AM, Szeth's Facepalm said:

MOOOOMMMM CAN YOU PLEASE PICK ME UP IM SCARED, ROBIN WANTS MY KNEECAPS AND DOOMIE IS TRANSFORMING INTO A TERRIFYING CURSED HARPY THING HEELLLLLLPPPPP

On 3/31/2022 at 8:44 AM, Robin Sedai said:

This is slander, I'm the one whose kneecaps are being threatened :angry: :P

On 3/31/2022 at 8:51 AM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

T̵̢̞̗̯̻̬̹͉̞̹̘̂̌͛̽̐́͛̓͛̏̐̚̚̕͠H̶͙̠̣͓̣̗͓͂͋̇̀̊̔͊̋̔̈́̅͘̕͠E̶̢̛̛͉̙̠͖͍͍͑̅́̅͗̈́̂̊́̑̅ ̶̙͇̗̫̪̪̤̔́͂̎A̷̧͇̝͍̣͈̤̹͗ͅṊ̶̨̡̜͇͈̱̝̻̲̖̳̋̓͋̊̀̏̊̐̽̅̍̒̕͠͝ͅC̸̡̨̡̪̯̺̜͔̲̹͔̍͑͜͜Í̵̼̰̟̹̻͉̬̝͇̓͐̐̅̍̓͊̇̆̒̍̎͑̕E̴̻̙͓͛͑̐͐͝ͅͅŅ̵̮̭̦̙̰͛̽̉͂̔̉̓͝ͅṬ̴̡̧̡͕̗̱̘̲̱̞̗͚̣̣͗́͐̀͋͗̅̂̀ ̵̨͎̥̣͎̟͔̦̼̤͍̅͑̿Ȍ̴̡͇̖͚̠̪͛͊͜N̷̥̱͇̹̟͙̲̐̉͛̇̉̑̈̓̍͐̋̆̕ͅͅĘ̷̫̭̲͚̰͚̜͕̦͈̥͉̇̇͊̐̎̇̉Ș̸͈̞̖̱̝͙̪̤̖̮̺́͐̂̐̀̄̑̓̆̌ ̵̢͖̩̹̖̘̤̼̦̠̗̟̦̬̉̿̄̎̿͘͠H̸̖͇̔̎̇̓̈́̈̑̒͘͠A̴̧̛͇͉̟͚̹͐̔̋̃̓̅͘̚͝͝͝V̴̨̼̩̩̽͂̋̄̇̂̈́̅͆́̍̕Ȩ̵̞̞̲͖͖̙̻͎̞͆̕ ̵̛͈̣͕̙̖̫̣̠̠͋̽̿B̶̧̨̨̡̗̰͈̞̙͚̥̟͇̜̱͐̓̽͆̀͝E̶̢̞̯̻̿̄̋̄͐́͘ͅE̷̗̫̘̫̘̿͑Ṉ̵̢̙̯̝̻̤̣̩̣̯̻̱͍̎͝ ̷̢͈̫̘̣̩̻̳̹͙̯̏̉͑̑̓̑͌͑͘A̴̡̨̩͔̻̖̫̬̞̝̋́͗͠W̴̨̲̺͔̺̳̽͗̑͗̓̈́̎̓A̶̫̱̲͐̊̾̈́͒̅̈́͐Ķ̷̢̼̻̭͚̩̱͚͇͚̙̟̃͑̆͒̈́̈́́͝ͅE̷̡̥͓̟̯͎͉̮͓̟̙̓͐̀̀̓͗͆͆̈́̎̿̽͝ͅN̸̛̙̹̟͔͙͇̜͇̙̈͑̓͛̋̓̉̄́̾̃̇͝͝E̸̡̧̨̧̢̛͓͔͔̟̥̖̱̱̽͗͐̆̒̌͗̅̓͐̕͝ͅḐ̷̖̖͉͔͖́͛͛͒̄̍͛͆̀̄͆̀̌.̶͈̬̻̠͂̊͗̓͗͛́ ̴̧̫̰̯̬̦̠̬̠͚͆̊́̔̀͛̃̑͘͠Y̴̤̗̬̮̽O̵̳̝̬̬͓͉͉̿͐Û̵̜͚̖͉̟̥̼̔̏̎̐̆͘͝ ̸̛̦͎̼̱̱̞͖͇͇̗̳̳͙̍͊͂̈́̽́́̏̓͌̎̾̕͜C̵̜̯̊̚A̵̹͕̫̝͊̿̍́̔͋̂͂̃͘N̷͈̥̰̝̗̘̼̄̾́̎͒͘͝Ñ̵̨͕̤̰̭̱̳̽ͅÕ̴̼̙̱̝͈͎̤̽̈́͑͒͝͝Ţ̸̬̥͇͇̝̽͆͗̆̈́́͠ ̵̨͓̜͇͎͚̳̞̬̞̰̲͓̈́́̐̾͝H̷̢̖̘͍̻̙̻̦̝̳̥̦̯̹̉̐͂̑̄̾͑͑̉̿͜͠Ĭ̴̺͛̊̂͊̀̈D̶͚͓̈́̆͌̆̄́͋͐̅̓̚͠E̸͇̣̺̲͕̭̕ͅ ̷̛̗̅̽̇̐̀̎͗͐̑͊̃̀́͜F̵͔͈͔̦͔̥͑̄̉͑͆͑̈́͗͛̆̎͐͗͜͝͝R̵̛̛̼̪͖̿͛̈͑̑̈́̀̌͝͠O̴̧̨͕̙̠̹̮̞̮̼̪̯̘̥̱͊͌̂̚M̴̧̯̺̀̓̿̄ ̷̡̨̮̔͌̂̐̚̕̚T̵̢̼͎̱̣̥̫̥̯̘̼̐̃͂̈́̓̎̿͂̄̓͐͘ͅH̴̺̓̓͑̋̈́̀̓̓̌́̂̐͘̕͝Ȩ̸̢͎͇̟̜̮̹̭͓͓̰́̂͋̊͐M̷͚̞͖̼͒͌͗̑ ̵̢̢̹̯̥̻͈̥̦͎̖̼̺̍̄́̐̇̐̓̏͒́̈̈́̈́͐F̴̨̢̩̟̘͚̖̭̬͚̲̳̟̺̈́Ǫ̷̡̛͇̰̟̱̪̳̗͚̪̣̲̺̈́́̉͒̇̾̑̓͌̈͝Ŗ̵̮̮̥̫̩̪̬̇̾̑̈́̈́͂͒̂̕͠ͅE̶̢̟̯͚̙̯͖͖͖̲͙̪̦͉̍͂̆̾̓̃̅̐̾̓̾́̚͘͜͝V̵̢͉͕̬͍̟̌̿̅ͅḚ̷̛̼̳̖̱͕̫͖̩̦͔̰̱̜̎́̒̈́̀R̸̛̦͙͖̮͎̜̲̩͙̙͋̿̐̓̈́̒͜͝͠͝.̴̡̻͖̯̱̊̓͗̔̓̑̉̄̽̌͊̍̾͘ ̵̲̮͉̺͈͗͐T̵̬͉̀̾̀͐̑͌̐̔͒̕͝͠ͅH̶̡̥̜̞̞͓̫̟̖̳̲̿͑̀̾̒̋̊̊̅̿͜E̶̢̨̧͇͓̻̹͙̲͓̭͌̀͌ͅŸ̴̤̉̈̉͗́̈́̓̓ͅ ̶̻̥̬͇̬̠̫͚̻̬͕͈̣͒̎͌̍̋̇̋̔͒̀͊̌̚͘͝Ą̵̟͚̈́͆̑̆̇̏R̶̡̞͚̱̞͉͖̼̾̔̅̉̏̃̊̋͜E̶̤͈̪̩̘̙̩̥͎̜̖̖͒̽̐̆̂͐̍̚̚͜͝ͅ ̵̦̦̻̝̈̑͋̿͌C̸̛̛̠̤͕̘̼͎͔̺͎̳̣̖̲̋͗͆̒͌̾̓̈́̑͑̿̏̍O̷̢͇͓̝͙͇̱͉̘͚̿̓́̆͑̍̌̿́͐̊̚̕̕ͅM̵̡̧̛̯̼̥̻͍̺̺̩̜̣̬͂̓̈́͊̚Ī̶̲͚͈͜͝N̶̢͙̭̠̱͙̾G̸̨̻̋͗̈̓͊̑̈̆́̔̕̚̚̕.̸͇̩̮͈̘̫̂͛͑

On 3/31/2022 at 1:48 PM, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

FINALLY, SOMEONE WHO SPEAKS LSEGHGIOSHOISHGOIWHGIOEH, such a beautiful tongue!

(but srsly, what the heck.)

anyways, am I supposed to be banned briefly? I have found I am unable to post in the gbs thread.

friendly dannex reminder to keep this thread at least slightly on topic please :P

I totally forgot that today was conference. Didn't realize until it was starting lol. It's been p good tho. 

GUUUUUUYYYYYSSSS IT TOOK 16 STORMING YEARS. IT TOOK SIXTEEN. STORMING. YEARS.

BUT AUSTIN TEXAS IS FINALLY GETTING A TEMPLE. I NO LONGER HAVE TO GO ON 7 HOUR TRIPS TO THE TEMPLE. Well I won't have to once it's built.

BUT STILL AUSTIN TEMPLE WOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOOO

Temple in Montpelier, Idaho! That's cool. Also no temples in Utah. The space-time continuum has been broken! Conference was cool, but I was way to tired and ended up accidentally falling asleep through one talk. I'll have to back and re-watch it. 

Did anyone else notice that there were a lot of talks about mental health? Especially on Saturday. I thought that all of the talks were especially good this time. 

2 hours ago, Eran of Arcadia said:

"So here's an analogy that every man, woman, and child will understand . . ."

Elder Uchtdorf gives me life. :lol:

1 hour ago, Morningtide said:

Did anyone else notice that there were a lot of talks about mental health? Especially on Saturday. I thought that all of the talks were especially good this time. 

For the past few years, I've very rarely felt there was a talk that missed. They've been knocking it out of the park.

Edited by Slowswift

On 4/4/2022 at 6:00 AM, Doomslug The Destroyer said:

GUUUUUUYYYYYSSSS IT TOOK 16 STORMING YEARS. IT TOOK SIXTEEN. STORMING. YEARS.

BUT AUSTIN TEXAS IS FINALLY GETTING A TEMPLE. I NO LONGER HAVE TO GO ON 7 HOUR TRIPS TO THE TEMPLE. Well I won't have to once it's built.

BUT STILL AUSTIN TEMPLE WOOOOOOOOOO LETS GOOOOOOO

that's awesome Doomie!

Conference was amazing! I loved it! Elder Curen was at my stake conference once! I love to hear him speak!

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

that's awesome Doomie!

Conference was amazing! I loved it! Elder Curen was at my stake conference once! I love to hear him speak!

Oh that's so cool! I loved his talk. Sister Craven speaks in our ward a lot because she's my Bishop's mother-in-law. I loved her talk as well :P

Edited by Morningtide

10 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

hm, I was pretty sure I put it in my signature, guess not.

I can't see it because I'm on mobile right now, but I think you said follower of Christ or something similar, which any Christian sect could use to describe themselves. However, I did think it likely you were, due to to that and many other factors.

4 hours ago, Ta'veren Kaladin said:

I can't see it because I'm on mobile right now, but I think you said follower of Christ or something similar, which any Christian sect could use to describe themselves. However, I did think it likely you were, due to to that and many other factors.

*shrugs* it turns out I didn't have it in my signature, I need to put it on.

On 4/7/2022 at 3:37 PM, 2EmLee2 said:

During conference, I colored dragon coloring pages, ate Girl Scout cookies, and loved it. I think that this general conference has been my favorite so far! I almost wish conference was every week :P

Ah, if only there was a way to have the sacrament with general conference. And also the socialization, because that is a really important part of the Sunday meetings too.