And So I Enter....

Khokh Linil

Hello All, 

As it happens I am new here, obviously, or I would not make the topic. I am a major fan of Brandon's work and have read every published piece excepting a couple short stories. My favorite series is The Stormlight Archive and my favorite book The Way of Kings, and for characters my favorite is Kaladin with Dalinar as a close second.

I also really like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and some other science fiction and fantasy stories. Video games, especially Star Wars: Battlefront 2. The outdoors, especially biking, fishing, hiking, and more!

Thank you all for reading!

18 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Welcome to the Shard, we’re glad to have you here! :D Kaladin’s my favorite too, so good choice haha. What’s your favorite non-Cosmere Sanderson book?

I love the non Cosmere as a general whole, The Reckoners was a fantastic trilogy, Skyward and Starsight are also phenomenal. However, to name a favorite I would probably go with The Rithmatist. I cannot name why though without going into spoilers. XD