Mistborn Screenplay at 10%?

2 minutes ago, TrдVψLшR 0115 said:

Didn’t he say something in the last state of Sanderson about writing a screenplay himself for mistborn? So I don’t think that necessarily means it’s being picked up at this moment but something he’s working on. Not sure though

He did. I was just wondering if this meant we had any new information on the subject.

From the last State of Sanderson

✌

MISTBORN

Considering maybe writing the screenplay on this myself. After speaking with Dan Mintz, we decided he would focus on spearheading Stormlight, and I would focus on spearheading Mistborn. So we’ll see what I decide to do.

15 minutes ago, The Silverlight Scholar said:

I was checking on the Stormlight 4 draft progress bar when I noticed a Mistborn Screenplay progress bar. What did I miss? Do we have any more information on it? Are we finally going to see the Cosmere on the big screen?

Mistborn Screenplay.png

Many people think that this is simply a move to tell big media companies that he is serious about making a Mistborn movie, but so far I don't think we have any other information.