Greetings remnants of the great crab!

ILIYA

Hello All

I Recently finished 6th of the dusk which was the last on my list for published cosmere books. I listened to Sando's works mostly with Graphic Audio but generally looked up maps on the net to make sure I'm not missing anything. Finally planned to do more than cremposting and actually try to learn more about cosmere magic systems and conspiracy theories so that's why I'm here. I made a thread here some time ago asking a question but haven't followed up just yet. Here some random cosmere info I think is correct about me:

Favorite series: Stormlight Archive 

Favorite Shard: Devotion 

Desired Radiants Order: Releasers 

Desired Twinborn: A Pewter F Gold 

Favorite emotional manipulation effect: The Thrill which I sometimes get during competitive sports especially volleyball or video games, Though I have tried alcohol and Cannabis so I can sorta tell what being under the effects of emotional manipulation feels like. Resisting the effect is harder than it sounds though not impossible, Most effective way I found to resist is a sudden influx of intense rage/thrill or fear. I can kinda understand Koloss better now. Brandon Sanderson and his writers have really thought about these things...   

Favorite Character: The Fused, Just like them I also know what it feels like to be stuck in an endless fantasy battle hating your enemy and hostile with your allies, forever fighting yet going nowhere. This is because I play competitive league of legends. Jokes aside I can partly connect with Kaladin, Elend and Shallan in certain ways but The character I best connect with will probably be Lightsong though I'm not as bold as he is. 

Edited by ILIYA
grammer mistake

34 minutes ago, Dreamer said:

Welcome to the Shard! You read the novellas and short stories separately? You could've gotten them all in a single book called Arcanum Unbounded 

I don't think Graphic Audio or Audible offered them all as one, instead each short story came with a package like Edgedancer was part of SA series purchase and Secret History part of Mistborn with Emperor's soul and hope of Elantris part of Elantris. I actually had to purchase the anthology series on Audible and GA for 6th of the dusk and Shadows of Silence.